‘Yeah I said it, the D is fire’: Gypsy Rose Blanchard defends her husband from the haters

She didn’t mince her words about her and Ryan’s sex life

Gypsy Rose Blanchard has turned a fair few heads today after she clapped back to hate comments directed towards her husband, Ryan Anderson. 

Ryan Anderson married Gypsy in prison in July 2022, but following her release and viral fame he’s been subject to comments on social media. Gypsy responded today, saying on Instagram “Ryan, don’t listen to the haters. I love you, and you love me. We do not owe anyone anything. Our family is who matters. If you get likes and good comments great, if you get hate then whatever because THEY DON’T MATTER. 

“I love you. Besides they jealous because you are rocking my world every night. Yeah, I said it. The D is fire. Happy wife happy life.”

Since Gypsy Rose Blanchard was released from prison last week, she has been catapulted into fame as an internet icon. She was incarcerated for the murder of her mother Dee Dee Blanchard – who had for Gypsy’s whole life been using physical abuse to force Gypsy into pretending she was ill. 

The reply came on Ryan’s Instagram account after people left disparaging comments about his relationship with Gypsy.

Gypsy Rose Blanchard met Ryan Anderson after he sent her a letter to her in prison in 2020. He was working in a hospital at the time of the COVID-19 pandemic and his number of clients dropped from around 300 to 12.

The show Tiger King was popular at the time and his co-worker said she was going to write to Joe Exotic. He said that he would write to Gypsy Rose Blanchard if she wrote to Joe Exotic: “I said, ‘I’ll tell you what, if you write him, I’ll write Gypsy Rose Blanchard.’