Gypsy Rose Blanchard plans

Everything Gypsy Rose Blanchard plans to do now that she has been released from jail

She wants to meet Taylor Swift

Gypsy Rose Blanchard has been released from prison after pleading guilty to the murder of her mother in 2016. After Dee Dee Blanchard was found dead in June 2015, Gypsy, who was 23 at the time, and her boyfriend at the time, Nick Godejohn, were both charged with murder.

But after eight years in prison, what are Gypsy Rose Blanchard’s plans for what she wants to do now she has been released?

Meeting Taylor Swift

Gypsy Rose is planning to meet Taylor Swift at the New Year’s Eve Kansas City Chiefs game at Arrowhead Stadium. If she is unable to meet her there, Gypsy has shared her plans to buy tickets to the Eras tour in October 2024 when she comes to New Orleans.

Gypsy has described how Taylor helped her realise the “true meaning of girl power.”

Becoming an advocate for those who have suffered abuse

Gypsy Rose Blanchard also plans to help those who have also suffered and is “going to be a child abuse advocate,” and wants to “go on a book tour after her release.”

Becoming involved in the true crime community

One of Gypsy’s family friends shared that Gypsy plans to reach out to the true crime community. She said: “There are things that are coming once she comes out of prison, she is going to reach out into the true crime industry and be able to share her story.

Publishing her own book

Gypsy’s book called Released: Conversations on the Eve of Freedom is set to be published on the 9th of January, and will retell her upbringing in her own words.

The book describes: “Gypsy saw her story told by others again and again in the media, from news reports and podcasts to TV series. Now, granted early parole and preparing to start a new life, she’s free to speak directly to her supporters and the world.”

Moving in with her husband

Gypsy Rose Blanchard also plans to move in with her husband Ryan Anderson after she is released. The two married during a prison wedding last June, with Ryan currently working as a teacher in Louisiana.

For all the latest celeb, reality TV and entertainment news and gossip, like Pop Culture Shrine on Facebook