You have 20/20 vision if you can spot the bee in this irritating brainteaser in 26 seconds

Summer is here, and so are the flowery puzzles

It’s officially summer and, sorry about it, hay fever season, so what better way to get in the mood for the next few months of sunshine and longer days than a bee themed brainteaser? I know, there isn’t a better way.

888 Casino has put together a tricky flower themed brainteaser challenging you to find the bee among the tulips. Apparently if you can find the bee in the picture in less than 26 seconds, you can officially declare yourself as having 20/20 vision. Something to be proud of!

Can you spot the bee in this brainteaser in less than 26 seconds?

Take a look at the picture here:

Bee brainteaser and optical illusion test

Spoiler alert and a bit of a clue: If you’re struggling to find it, the bee is near the bottom of the picture and is comfortably perched on a flower taking some of its nectar. It’s small though, so keep your eyes peeled!

It would be mean of me to ask you to solve this in such a short amount of time and then not provide you with an answer to see if your eyes are deceiving you or if you have actually cracked it, so check out the answer below:

bee brainteaser answer

I don’t know about you, but now I’ve cracked that I feel as though I’m ready to relax into summer and head to a beer garden in the sun. Did you get it in time? If you tell me you actually got it in less than 26 seconds I’m struggling to believe you, but I’ll take your word for it.