Martha interview Piers Morgan

‘I feel a bit used’: What to expect from real-life Martha’s interview with Piers Morgan

She said she chose Piers Morgan’s show ‘because he’s the best of them all’

After breaking her anonymity and outing herself as the “real-life Martha” from Baby Reindeer, Fiona Harvey will now appear on Piers Morgan’s show Uncensored tonight, determined to tell her side of the story and “set the record straight”.

But what can we expect from the interview and how did it all come about? This is everything we can expect from Fiona Harvey’s Piers Morgan interview tonight:

Fiona Harvey described it as a ‘sparring match’

In an interview with the Daily Record, Fiona described her talk with Piers as a  “sparring match” where she was forced to refute claims that she “loved” Richard Gadd.

She denies stalking Richard Gadd and Piers Morgan refuses to accept it

Fiona said that Piers refused to accept her denial that she stalked Richard Gadd, saying: “There was a heavy emphasis from Piers Morgan on Gadd and the emails I am supposed to have sent.

“I have my own thoughts on it that I’d like to keep to myself but I wouldn’t say I was happy. It was very rapid to try to trip me up. He did it fast-paced to catch me off guard.

“Piers kept saying to me ‘are you sure you haven’t sent this guy 41,000 emails and phone calls?’. A lot of the interview, for a good 10 minutes, he kept coming back to this.

“I said, ‘Look, Even if I had sent some emails, it doesn’t mean I’m guilty of the rest of the stuff. As I said, in order to bill something as a true story, it’s got to be pretty much 100 per cent true.

She was paid £250 for the interview

Martha interview Piers Morgan

Fiona Harvey also confirmed she was only paid £250 for the interview.“It seemed to me that I was set up. I feel a bit used,” she said.

Piers told her the interview went well, however. “He landed a few punches on me and I landed a few punches on him.”

Piers asks her whether she loved Richard Gadd

During the half an hour interview, Piers asks Fiona whether she loved Richard Gadd and she replies “you’ve got to be joking.”

She was approached by other shows including This Morning

Telling how the interview with Piers was set up, Fiona said: “Piers contacted me last week about going on his show and, of course, I agreed. This Morning and everybody else has been chasing me.

“I’ve had people telling me they are publicists or agents but it’s difficult to know who to trust. I’ve had people using the most foul language on the phone telling me they could make me a lot of money.

“How all these people got my phone number I just don’t know but it’s been hell.”

But she chose Piers Morgan’s show because ‘he’s the best of them all’

Martha interview Piers Morgan

But after calls by many other shows, Fiona said “Piers and his people got in touch and I said yes because he’s the best of them all and is seen by an awful lot of people.

“He is the biggest interviewer out there and has the biggest show so obviously I was going to speak to him. Piers sent a car to pick me up and drop me off.

She won’t talk about her ‘boyfriends or family’

Fiona “Let him know what was off limits” before the interview. “I told him I wouldn’t talk about boyfriends or my family,” she said.

Baby Reindeer is available on Netflix now. For all the latest Netflix news, drops, quizzes and memes like The Holy Church of Netflix on Facebook.