Image may contain: Man, Text, Tattoo, Human, Person, Skin

Chris is selling all of his Love Island merch on eBay for hundreds of pounds

It’s fine though it’s for charity!!!

Chris Taylor from Love Island 2019 is selling all of his personalised villa merchandise on eBay. All of the proceeds from his auction are going to the charity, Dogs Trust.

The auction is for his personalised suitcase, water bottle and wash bag. He is also currently selling his avocado print swimming shorts – famously used to salmon into the Love Island villa pool. Everything he is auctioning off has been signed.

On his Instagram he has a highlight where he promotes the auction. It looks like the water bottle and wash bag have already been sold – but the suitcase and shorts are still listed as up for grabs!!

Image may contain: Love Island, Chris Taylor, merchandise, auction, eBay, merch, selling, charity, dogs trust, Arm, Tattoo, Person, Human, Skin

via eBay

The description for the shorts says: "Dear Crumpets,

"Welcome to my auction for DogsTrust! Up for grabs today is my signed Love Island Avocado Shorts.

"Yes they have been worn to do the famous 'Salmon' in the villa! No they have not been washed (you strange creatures). Yes they are signed."

Image may contain: Love Island, Chris Taylor, merchandise, auction, eBay, merch, selling, charity, dogs trust, avocado, shorts, swim shorts, Skin, Tattoo, Text, Shorts, Human, Person, Apparel, Clothing

The highest current bid for the shorts is £460.

Also up for sale is his personalised Love Island suitcase. The highest current bid is £781. Postage is listed as £7.59.

Image may contain: Love Island, Chris Taylor, merchandise, auction, eBay, merch, selling, charity, dogs trust, suitcase, Webpage, Flyer, Brochure, Paper, Advertisement, Poster, Text, File, Person, Human

The description for the suitcase says: "Dear Crumpets,

"Welcome to my auction for DogsTrust! Up for grabs today is my signed LoveIsland Suitcase. Good luck!!!!"

The auction has two days left before the lucky person gets Chris' merch.

Chris' seller page has all top feedback (obviously) and he describes himself as "just a boy, that went into a villa, salmoned and now wants to save all the dogs!"

Image may contain: Love Island, Chris Taylor, merchandise, auction, eBay, merch, selling, charity, dogs trust, seller, page, Document, Id Cards, Page, Text, Person, Human

On his seller page the only written review he has is for a pair of Nike leggings. Chris scored five stars and the review says: "Perfect item – will be back xx". Sure.