Image may contain: Person, Human, Face

Love Island’s Wes Nelson and Arabella are dating?!

I’m sorry whattt

Rumour has it, Wes Nelson and Arabella Chi have just confirmed they're dating?! The pair were spotted stepping out this morning, after a date night watching Lion King and then going out clubbing.

They were out until 2:30am and Wes had his arm wrapped around Arabella's waist at one point. According to people at the club, the pair looked really comfortable with each other in public.

They were both dressed in their trackies and went to the shops together. Wes carried a six-pack of Evian water and a Tesco bag, even though Arabella tried to help. They were even comparing their abs in public!

https://www.instagram.com/p/B0rL9F9ALIF

During her time in the villa, Arabella was hit with claims that she was seeing ex-Islander Charlie less than two weeks before she entered the villa!!

Arabella was also rumoured to be dating Tom Walker after they were seen partying together in Majorca.

But despite failing to find love in the villa, Arabella seemed all smiles with her Wes this morning.

Wes famously dated Megan Barton-Hanson. But they split up earlier this year and since then, Megan has been stealing hamsters from other Islanders and appearing on Celebs Go Dating.