Love Island Casa Amor bombshell Joel Kirby is actually a KCL student

Looks like Joel is trading in Wednesday sports night at GB for the Love Island villa

Love Island UK made official on its Instagram page on Saturday six new boys to enter the villa via the infamous Casa Amor. On Monday night, viewers saw these boys enter, and amongst them was none other than content creator Joel Kirby.

The 22-year-old is a content creator and has a huge following of 425.7k on TikTok. However, what you might not know, is that Joel has actually been on campus with us at KCL for the past three years! He is due to graduate this summer with a degree in International Development.

View this post on Instagram

A post shared by Love Island (@loveisland)

Whilst being at King’s, Joel has also participated in university sport, a player at GKT FC. This means that he often could be found at Guy’s Bar with his team on a Wednesday sports night. Unfortunately, now he is due to graduate AND an Islander, I’ve got a hunch that his GB days are over.

Joel’s content creation has been a constant through his time at KCL. It is public knowledge that he has an OnlyFans account with a monthly subscription price of £8.29 for 30 days of content.

An insider told The Sun: “Joel set up the account a couple of years ago. There’s nothing too saucy on there – it’s mainly cheeky topless pics. Joel just completed a degree in international development and the OnlyFans account was to fund his way through university. A lot of people might judge OnlyFans creators, but it’s actually a clever way to make money if you’re studying.”

You’ve got to give it to him, it’s a smart way to fund your life through university. We all know how expensive being a student can be, and in London too. He also makes money through his other ventures – including podcast with co-host Jacob Ward, All Gains No Game. Definitely would have been buying rounds for everyone then.

Good luck Joel. Don’t disgrace the KCL name on national television please.

Featured images via @joel_kirby on Instagram.

Related stories recommended by this author:

Taylor Swift shouts out King’s College London during recent Eras Tour Wembley show

All the ways London became the ultimate Swiftie city and embraced the Eras Tour

King’s College London maintains its place for another year in new world university ranking