Gypsy Rose Ryan Ken

Gypsy Rose’s ex savagely claims she still tells him she ‘misses him’ despite new boyfriend

Just last week Gypsy Rose called her new boyfriend her ‘true love’

It’s all heating up between Gypsy Rose, her new boyfriend Ken and ex Ryan and I’m absolutely here for the drama. Gypsy split from her ex husband Ryan Anderson earlier this year, and within weeks was back with her ex fiance Ken Urker. Over the weekend Gypsy Rose took to her YouTube channel to announce she’s not only the “happiest she’s ever been” but that her new boyfriend Ken Urker is also her “true love.”

Now her ex husband Ryan Anderson has slammed these claims as well as spilling some serious tea. Ryan took to TikTok to explain how “difficult” it is for him to stay respectful about what’s going on between Gypsy Rose and Ken. He also revealed that despite her new relationship she still calls him constantly to tell him how much she misses her. Yikes.

He revealed: “I did my first [TikTok]  live today and it was cool, I enjoyed that. That being said, it’s very difficult for emt o to stay respectful. I’m getting to the point where I’m about to not be respectful. Yes, I did text Gypsy during her live with Ken.” For some context, Gypsy and Ken did their own TikTok live last week, during which Gypsy revealed that Ryan was currently texting her.

He continued: “But Ken don’t let her fool you she called me last Saturday to tell me that she missed me and of course I miss you, and she said a lot of other things. But I’m not going to go there because I want to be respectful. You know it’s funny, she doesn’t text me back to be respectful to her boyfriend Ken, but she had no respect for her husband Ryan. It’s funny, Ken sitting there like ‘you do you’, do you really believe she’s being respectful? Okay. I got receipts too babe, I can go there.”

I think this is just going to keep getting messier and messier.