Nominations are now OPEN for The King’s Tab BNOC of the year 2024

Who wins? you decide

King’s College London is home to some of the most iconic students in the country. As exams draw to an end and the academic year closes out, it seems the perfect time to look at those students around and identify who deserves the prestigious crown of BNOC this year.  There are countless worthy students; those who are seen on every night out, or who seemingly every person you’ve met follows them on Instagram.

If you’re really not sure what it means, BNOC stands for Biggest Name On Campus. It might be your housemate who seems to know everyone and stops a million times before making it to class on campus, the guy you always catch lurking in the corridors of the Maughan Library or maybe it’s the girl who catches everyone’s eye in class.

A BNOC is someone who constantly has plans with various different groups of friends, known for their humour or sometimes embarrassing mishaps on campus or around London.

If you think you or someone you know fits the bill for being the ultimate King’s BNOC, nominate them on the form bellow. All nominations are anonymous, so don’t hesitate to nominate your library crush. Yes, you could even nominate yourself – no one will ever know.

If you have a story to go along with your nomination be sure to include it, we’d love to hear why your nomination deserves the crown.

You have until this Wednesday 24th April to nominate your BNOC worthy friends. There will then be three to four rounds of voting with the top two from each round going through to the final. Make sure you keep an eye on our articles and our Instagram, so you get to cast your vote for who you think is truly the ultimate BNOC.