Love Island Ellie Jackson Casa Amor

Who is Ellie Jackson, the Love Island Casa Amor bombshell who’s got ‘history’ with Ciaran?

She describes herself as having a ‘bubble of weirdness’

22 year old Ellie Jackson is one of the new Casa Amor cast members, and she’s guaranteed to bring some chaos to the Love Island villa. Alongside being a senior executive Ellie Jackson also has a previous history with Ciaran, and she’s been very open about reconnecting with the Love Island hunk in Casa Amor. Something tells me some serious drama is going to go down in the next couple of weeks.

She also describes herself as a “bit chaotic” with “zero filter” and it sounds like she has a very unique personality. So, let’s find out more about the newest Casa Amor bombshell!

She thinks she’s a ‘bit chaotic’ and admits she has ‘zero filter’

View this post on Instagram

A post shared by Ellie (@elliejackson._x)

Ellie revealed a bit about her personality, confessing: “I can guarantee I will make everyone in the villa laugh but at the same time, I do have a fiery personality. My friends would say I am a little chaotic. They need to know that I have zero filter and am not afraid to call someone out if I do not agree with something. I am a little bubble of weirdness!”

She values loyalty above all else

View this post on Instagram

As for what she’s looking for in her ideal partner, she prioritises loyalty. She explained: “Loyalty is number one, but also being family-oriented is special to me. I love a boy who can cook and has a dog.”

She already has a history with Ciaran

View this post on Instagram

Erm, it turns out Ciaran and Ellie actually already know each other and at this point, I swear everyone in the villa already does?! She revealed: “I have chatted to Ciaran in the past and am looking forward to reconnecting with him in Casa Amor.” But he’s not the only guy she has her eye on, saying: “Wil and Sean also seem like great guys, so I would be up for getting to know them both a little better.”

Queen of aesthetic holiday pictures

View this post on Instagram

You don’t get onto Love Island without having a hefty batch of curated holiday and bikini pictures, something that Elie has clearly got down to a fine art. She spent some time in Kos and it looks absolutely magical.

She took a very fancy trip to Paris

View this post on Instagram

You can’t go to Paris without taking some pictures in front of the Eiffel Tower and Ellie fully understood the assignment.

Her graduation pics absolutely slayed

View this post on Instagram

Ellie graduated from what seems like Swansea University and I now feel the need to retake my graduation pics.

For all the latest Love Island news and gossip and for the best memes and quizzes about Casa Amor bombshell Ellie Jackson, like The Holy Church of Love Island on Facebook.