MAFS Australia Eden Jayden

MAFS Australia star Eden reveals Jayden completely ghosted her after their messy breakup

He refused to apologise for any of his ‘disrespectful’ behaviour

It’s been two and half months since Jayden and Eden called it quits after MAFS Australia 2024, but there are still lots of messy details coming out about their split. In case you need a refresher Eden explained that the breakup came “completely out of the blue” and whilst she fought to try and save their relationship but Jayden’s mind was already made up. To add insult to injury Jayden was then filmed partying with Lauren and getting very cosy with her just days after his breakup.

As if that wasn’t bad enough, Eden tried to contact him after the video was released but he refused to reply to her. In an interview with Yahoo Lifestyle’s Behind the Edit podcast, Eden gave an update on where the two currently stand and if there’s a chance they could get back together.

View this post on Instagram

A post shared by Eden Harper (@edenharper)

Eden confessed the two have had absolutely zero contact since their post-MAFS Australia breakup, with Jayden effectively ghosting her. She revealed: “I still haven’t spoken to him. Well, I mean, he hasn’t spoken to me. I tried to speak to him after the drama but he didn’t reply, so I haven’t heard from him since then. There was an event I was meant to be going to actually at a certain venue and I saw he was there so I didn’t go.”

While she clarified she “definitely” doesn’t ever want to get back together with him, she’s “grateful” they were together during MAFS. She explained: “I was paired with someone I actually genuinely fell for which is so rare, I think, on that show. Usually, it’s a push to get through, but I feel like I was really lucky on the show and we had a really good time. I am grateful, but I also think that it served its purpose and our ship’s sailed, that’s for sure. I just think that the disrespect I received afterwards, I couldn’t take someone back after that. Especially when he didn’t apologise.”

I love the shade.

For all the latest MAFS Australia 2024 news and gossip about the breakup between Eden and Jayden, like The Holy Church of MAFS on Facebook.