We have answers: Which MAFS Australia 2024 couples made it and are still together?

The show is wrapping in Australia and everything’s been revealed

MAFS Australia 2024 is wrapping up on Channel 9 in Aus, so us lot sat a few weeks behind in the UK can actually find out which couples are still together, if you don’t care for the spoilers.

Some of the couples have dropped out at commitment ceremonies, whilst others made it all the way to final vows. But what about who has made it work in the real world, after the experiment?

Here’s what we know about which couples from MAFS Australia 2024 are still together. This article is of course packed to bursting with spoilers.

Tori Adams and Jack Dunkley – Still together

Which couples from MAFS Australia 2024 are still together

via Channel 9 / E4

Look, nobody was expecting this to work out, but it looks as though Tori and Jack are the first MAFS Australia 2024 couple to still be together following the experiment. After constant questions about their intimacy, and Jack’s awful behaviour, they appear to have come out the other end, as a happy couple.

They made it to the final vows of the show, and it now looks as though Tori has moved to the Gold Coast to live with Jack.

Eden Harper and Jayden Eynaud – Still together

via Channel 9 / E4

Eden and Jayden have been accused of having a “secret pact” to stay together until the end of the show, and that they have done… and then some. Apparently they were in agreement to stick it out until the final vows, which they did, but it looks as though they’ve actually made it work outside the experiment, too!

Despite their being reports they’ve broken up four times since the show, apparently now they are “better than ever”.

Sara Mesa and Tim Calwell – Split

via Channel 9 / E4

Sara and Tim had a rocky journey on MAFS Australia 2024, but despite everything, managed to still be together at the final vows and reunion. However, it’s been reported they have split since filming wrapped. They’ve both been pictured with other people since the show, and according to So Dramatic! Tim is back with his ex.

Lauren Dunn and Jonathan McCullough – Split

via Channel 9 / E4

The marriage between Lauren and Jono didn’t work out, and it’s been revealed there was a huge cheating scandal (all will air in the UK soon) between them – where it comes out that Jono was texting fellow bride Ellie! Lauren and Jono ended things at the final vows.

Ellie Dix and Ben Walters – Split

via Channel 9 / E4

Obviously, things didn’t work out between Ellie and Ben. After he ran away from their shared flat, wrote a list of loads of things he hated about her and then blindsided her by dumping her at the dinner party, both Ellie and Ben opted to leave the experiment.

It does look as though Ellie and Jono are still together though, as they’ve been papped after the experiment looking very loved up together.

Lucinda Light and Timothy Smith – Split

via Channel 9 / E4

Lucinda and Timothy didn’t make it to the end of the experiment, and left during a commitment ceremony. It just seems as though no matter how hard they tried, it was never going to work. But now, there are rumours Timothy is dating Andrea?!

Andrea Thompson and Richard Sauerman – Split

via Channel 9 / E4

I guess the last update may have spoiled this one, as Andie is rumoured to be dating Timothy now, so obviously it all ended with Richard. They didn’t make it to the end of the experiment, after struggling with the photo ranking challenge, and Richard’s explicit comments about Andrea in front of the rest of the group.

Cassandra Allen and Tristan Black – Split

via Channel 9 / E4

We should have really known right from the start that Cassandra and Tristan would never work out. They really tried, and tried, and tried, but intimacy was never something they shared. They left the show at a commitment ceremony, after finally realising it was for the best if they both said leave.

Tristan had finally confessed he was falling for Cassandra, but it was too little too late. However, they are still friends now!

Jade Pywell and Ridge Barredo – Still together

via Channel 9 / E4

Jade and Ridge constantly said they were the real deal during the experiment, and it looks like that has continued. Despite it coming out after the show that Ridge apparently cheated on Jade with two of his exes after filming, and got two women pregnant (yes, really), they appear to have worked it all out.

The couple are believed to still be together, and have done interviews about plans to have a family in the future. Cute!

Michael Felix and Stephen Stewart – Split

via Channel 9 / E4

Late entry grooms Michael and Stephen called it quits on their marriage during the experiment. It seems as though Stephen really struggled to come to terms with being Michael’s “replacement” match, after his original groom quit the show before making it to the wedding.

There was the whole hairdresser cheating scandal which caused chaos in their marriage, but apparently that was blown out of proportion by producers to give them a reason for Stephen to quit. Yikes.

For all the latest MAFS Australia 2024 news and gossip, like The Holy Church of MAFS on Facebook.