Ridge dumped TWO exes to go on MAFS Australia then cheated on Jade with them AFTER filming

‘We slept together in January, and Jade knows about it’

So right now a LOT is coming out about Jade and Ridge from MAFS Australia 2024 – including a huge cheating scandal with Ridge and two of his exes.

It’s been reported that he dumped not one but TWO exes to be on the show, and then AFTER filming had wrapped and he was matched with Jade, he cheated on her with the exes!!!!

The drama all started when So Dramatic! reported that Ridge had cheated on Jade multiple times after they were matched on Married at First Sight. He denied these claims, but now the women themselves have spoken to the publication and shared all about what went down.

Ridge accused of cheating on Jade during MAFS Australia 2024

via Channel 9 / E4

Speaking on the So Dramatic! podcast, the host shared that two of Ridge’s girlfriends from before the show claimed they were speaking to him during filming, and slept with him after the show, whilst he was still with Jade. To add to this, Ridge apparently asked BOTH women to wait for him whilst he was filming the show, so they could get back together.

“We were full together, and he called me and said he was going on MAFS,” one woman claiming to be Ridge’s ex told So Dramatic! of their relationship ahead of the experiment. “But then he asked me to wait for him and pick up where we left off when he was done.”

She also claimed she was speaking to Ridge during and after the experiment. “We slept together in January, and Jade knows about it,” she claimed. “He’s a piece of work, that’s for sure.”

The same woman shared screenshots which appear to show conversations between herself and Ridge, when it looks as though he told her “we’ll be fine” and asked her to not get with anyone else because he “doesn’t do well sharing”. Yikes. “I was so into you, and I thought we’d start talking again, but you blocked me the day after we fucked, which made me feel gross,” his apparent ex said.

via Channel 9 / E4

A second woman claiming to be Ridge’s ex also spoke to So Dramatic! and her story is very, very similar. She has also claimed she was dumped by him so he could go on MAFS, and she said he told her he’d wait for her, too. She claimed she was dating Ridge “before, during and after filming”, and had been in contact with him as recently as March.

She also claimed Ridge FaceTimed her from Sky Suites where he was staying with Jade during the experiment. “I’m so embarrassed to admit that now, but he also said I was the love of his life and would also call me the ‘future mother of his kids’ just like he’s been calling Jade,” she said.

“I’ve never cheated on Jade,” Ridge said in a previous Facebook post. “We’ve had our ups and downs like in any relationship, but I’d never disrespect the future mother of my kids like that. Maybe you guys should check your facts before believing every bit of rubbish that’s posted on the internet.” Shortly after, he deleted the post.

This is CHAOS.

For all the latest MAFS Australia 2024 news and gossip, like The Holy Church of MAFS on Facebook.