Old photos of Jade before MAFS Australia 2024 show her transformation

Old pictures of MAFS Australia bride Jade have emerged and her transformation is wild

Her modelling pictures look like a totally different person

Old pictures of bride Jade Pywell before her MAFS Australia 2024 days have emerged, and she’s had a pretty wild transformation.

The 26-year-old used to be a model, and in her modelling and party days definitely looked very different to now, when she’s getting married in the experiment.

Jade is 26 and she’s from Queensland. She grew up in South Africa before relocating to Australia. Ahead of the show, Jade has said she’s “seen plenty of arranged marriages work successfully and believes the MAFS experience may foster a similar result for her.”

Jade works right now as an executive assistant. Before this and her reality TV days, Jade worked as a model and launched a profile on the casting website Model Mayhem when she was 16. She uploaded a pretty big portfolio to the site, and was active for two years.

A bunch of her old photos have been uploaded to a MAFS fan Instagram account, and naturally, everyone has flooded the comments with “dece” – coined by Jade’s Married at First Sight match, Ridge. She looks loads different, with one person asking in the comments “who is this” because they don’t recognise her at all. You can scroll through them all below.

Elsewhere, Jade has done a pretty good job of cleaning up her old Instagram posts – but her tagged pictures have remained up. There are snaps of her on nights out in 2016 with her friends, where she’s blonde and looking like a completely different person.

Jade has much fuller lips now, so it’s believed she may have had lip filler, but she has not commented. Her teeth are also very different, which may mean she’s had veneers in the past.

She looks incred!

For all the latest MAFS Australia 2024 news and gossip, like The Holy Church of MAFS on Facebook.