MAFS Australia Tori selling

MAFS Australia sleuths have found Tori selling her car and fridge on Facebook marketplace

Um, is she moving to be near Jack!?

In the most thrilling detective work I’ve seen since Wagatha Christie, people have spotted Tori Adams from Married at First Sight Australia selling significant belongings on Facebook marketplace – leading to wild (but believable) speculation she’s selling them to move to be with her MAFS groom Jack Dunkley.

The eagle eyed sleuths at Yahoo Lifestyle found the Facebook evidence, which shows Tori Adams selling significant belongings like her fridge and her Mercedes car – the kind of thing you only really sell if a big move looms.

MAFS Australia Tori selling

Via Facebook

I mean, would you part with either of these things if you didn’t have to? As far as fridges and as far as cars go, they’re both rather stunning.

On MAFS Australia, Jack Dunkley has made no qualms about the fact that if Tori is staying with him, she’ll have to move to the Gold Coast – so perhaps she really is selling all this to make that move which would suggest they’ve stuck together after the experiment despite the many, MANY qualms with that relationship.

The two have spoken about potentially making a long distance relationship work before Tori makes the move up to the Gold Coast. In classic Jack fashion, there is zero conversation about him moving to where Tori lives. Another Facebook post she’s selling her Married at First Sight Australia dress, too. Every little helps I guess.

For all the latest MAFS Australia 2024 news and gossip and for more on the Jack and Tori chaos, like The Holy Church of MAFS on Facebook.