These are the wildest transformations from the cast of MAFS Australia 2024

Jack in a bowler hat and tie will never not be funny

It looks as though the cast of MAFS Australia 2024 have had some very big transformations in their time. Classic! Yep, the cast of latest faces throwing themselves into the experiment used to look very different in pictures from before their reality TV days.

From fillers and cosmetic procedures to just straight forward glow-ups and incredible phases when they were younger, this bunch have all changed in different ways. One thing they do have in common though is that they’ve all changed loads.

Here’s a look at the cast members of MAFS Australia 2024 who have had the biggest transformations ahead of the show.

Lauren Dunn

via Channel 9 / Instagram @lauren_funn_

Our queen Lauren looked loads different before she’d had fillers done. She has also been rumoured to have had a fox-eye lift procedure done, too. Photos on her Instagram show Lauren with much lighter hair and less full lips, and she does look like a completely different person.

“I’m definitely not afraid of a bit of Botox or some filler,” Lauren has said before. An honest queen, and I love it for her.

Jack Dunkley

Biggest MAFS Australia 2024 cast transformations

via StarNow / Channel 9 / Facebook

Wow. All I have to say is wow. Old pictures of Jack just said to me: “Toniiite will be the nooiite that I will fall for yewwww”.

Eden Harper

via Channel 9 / Facebook

Eden has a whole bunch of old pictures on her Facebook account still live. Her pictures are from around 10 years ago, and it definitely looks as though she’s had some lip fillers in the past. Eden in her Facebook party girl era with platinum blonde hair is a big vibe!

Jayden Eynaud

via Channel 9 / Instagram @jaydeneynaud.kickboxer

Sorry, but it just feels wrong to see Jayden without his long hair? Jayden has loads of old pictures still up on his Instagram and honestly, it’s a journey through time. Try this one of him with short hair, out for food in Thailand. It’s the Nike vest and flex, for me.

Sara Mesa

via Channel 9 / Instagram @saramessy

Way before MAFS Australia 2024, Sara was brunette! She looked totally different and I’ve got to be honest, it’s a bit of a vibe?! Bring it back!

Jade Pywell

via Channel 9 / Instagram

Absolutely loads of old pictures of Jade before her MAFS Australia 2024 days have emerged, and she’s had one of the biggest transformations of them all. The 26-year-old used to be a model, and in her modelling and party days definitely looked very different to now, when she’s getting married in the experiment.

There are snaps of her on nights out in 2016 with her friends, where she’s blonde and looking like a completely different person. Jade has much fuller lips now, so it’s believed she may have had lip filler, but she has not commented. Her teeth are also very different, which may mean she’s had veneers in the past.

For all the latest MAFS Australia 2024 news and gossip, like The Holy Church of MAFS on Facebook.