Celebs Go Dating is back AGAIN, and the line up is the best ever

Like this time it might actually be decent

No you haven't read this wrong, there is already a new series of Celebs Go Dating coming. Series five only finished a couple of weeks ago, but the new series had already been announced for the new year. And no lie, this cast might actually be worth investing in this season.

Last season's line up included: Olivia Attwood, Eyal Booker, Callum Izzard, Chloe Sims, Alik Alfus, Amy Tapper, Vas Morgan, Mutya Buena and Sam Craske.

So if you can't wait to see a bunch of Z-list celebs dating plumbers, teachers and students, then here's everything you need to know about the new series.

Who is in the cast of Celebs Go Dating 2019?

The new line up is:

Georgia Steel

Georgia Steel is loyal babe, a favourite from Love Island 2018. She recently split with boyfriend Sam Bird, that she met on the show, and that came with some drama. There were cheating rumours, and then it was revealed she had sent selfies in bed with her ex to friends, and Sam had seen them all.

Pete Wicks

Pete is most known for being part of the TOWIE cast, and his relationship with Megan McKenna being so on and off you literally can't keep up with it.

Sam Thompson

View this post on Instagram

Never. Stop. Smiling…Trust me. 🙂❤️

A post shared by Sam Thompson (@samthompsonuk) on

Yes, he's back. He's been on Celebs Go Dating before and he was just as awful as he is in Made in Chelsea – but you still kinda love him. He was in series 4 (arguably the best ever) and ended up taking two girls to the Cape Verde finale – obviously. His girlfriend from the show, Amelia, did make a brief appearance in Made in Chelsea, but then he got back with ex Sophie Habbo, and then they split up again – it's all a lot to keep up with.

David Potts

David is best known as being El Hefe, i.e. the Head Rep in Ibiza Weekender.

Kerry Katona

View this post on Instagram

@celebsgodating 2019 boots from @fab_dress_agency

A post shared by Kerry Katona (@kerrykatona7) on

Kerry Katona was in iconic girl band, Atomic Kitten, and she's never left the showbiz scene since. She has five children and is well known for having a pretty dramatic life.

Chelsee Healey

Chelsee started out on Waterloo Road as Janeece, and then went on to star in Hollyoaks.

Anna Williamson will joining the Paul Brunson as a new dating expert, replacing Nadia Essex. But of course, Tom Read Wilson will return as Junior Client Coordinator.

When does the series start?

The new series is set to air in the new year.

How can I watch it?

The series will air on E4 – but in the mean time you can always binge watch all previous series' on 4od!!