Celebs Go Dating is back, and the line up is the most dramatic ever

This series might actually be decent

No you haven't read this wrong, there is already a new series of Celebs Go Dating coming. Series five seems like it only finished a couple of weeks ago, but the new series had already started. And no lie, this cast might actually be worth investing in this season.

Last season's line up included: Olivia Attwood, Eyal Booker, Callum Izzard, Chloe Sims, Alik Alfus, Amy Tapper, Vas Morgan, Mutya Buena and Sam Craske.

So if you can't wait to see a bunch of Z-list celebs dating plumbers, teachers and students, then here's everything you need to know about the new series.

Who is in the cast of Celebs Go Dating 2019?

The new line up is:

Georgia Steel

Georgia Steel is loyal babe, a favourite from Love Island 2018. She recently split with boyfriend Sam Bird, that she met on the show, and that came with some drama. There were cheating rumours, and then it was revealed she had sent selfies in bed with her ex to friends, and Sam had seen them all.

Jack Fowler

View this post on Instagram

Loving my new @h.e.r.m.a.n.o jacket πŸ–€

A post shared by JACK FOWLER (@_jackfowler_) on

Jack Fowler was announced late as a surprise addition to the line up – which adds more drama than anyone could ever had asked for. Jack was on Love Island 2018 alongside Georgia – and remember – they kissed!!!! This caused a HUGE drama because Georgia throughout was saying how "loyal" she was – but when she went on the date with Jack, it was very clear she went in for the kiss – but she proclaimed it was mutual.

Georgia Kissing Jack

this is the word of god. amen.

Posted by The Holy Church of Love Island on Monday, July 9, 2018

Jack left the 2018 show with Laura Crane, but they broke up – and now he's obviously looking for love again.

Pete Wicks

Pete is most known for being part of the TOWIE cast, and his relationship with Megan McKenna being so on and off you literally can't keep up with it.

Megan McKenna

Yep, you read that right! Pete Wicks and his ex Megan are both going to be on the show!!

Sam Thompson

View this post on Instagram

Never. Stop. Smiling…Trust me. πŸ™‚β€οΈ

A post shared by Sam Thompson (@samthompsonuk) on

Yes, he's back. He's been on Celebs Go Dating before and he was just as awful as he is in Made in Chelsea – but you still kinda love him. He was in series 4 (arguably the best ever) and ended up taking two girls to the Cape Verde finale – obviously. His girlfriend from the show, Amelia, did make a brief appearance in Made in Chelsea, but then he got back with ex Sophie Habbo, and then they split up again – it's all a lot to keep up with.

David Potts

David is best known as being El Hefe, i.e. the Head Rep in Ibiza Weekender.

Kerry Katona

View this post on Instagram

@celebsgodating 2019 boots from @fab_dress_agency

A post shared by Kerry Katona (@kerrykatona7) on

Kerry Katona was in iconic girl band, Atomic Kitten, and she's never left the showbiz scene since. She has five children and is well known for having a pretty dramatic life.

Chelsee Healey

Chelsee started out on Waterloo Road as Janeece, and then went on to star in Hollyoaks.

View this post on Instagram

So, the news is out…. I’m beyond chuffed to be joining the @celebsgodating @e4grams team as the new agent. Not an easy role to follow, I’m a huge fan of the show and have enormous respect for Eden & Nadia. I hope fans of the show will enjoy what @paulcbrunson (who is just the most adorable being – ever!) and I will bring to series 6, and of course guided by the beautiful @tomreadwilson who has been equally welcoming….I feel like the new girl at school πŸ˜† So…strap yourselves in, here we go!! 😝 Those naughty celebs have got some work to do….and so have we by the sounds of it πŸ˜†πŸ˜‰πŸ’“ #celebsgodating #series6 #newgirl #newagent #herewego

A post shared by Anna Williamson (@annawilliamsonofficial) on

Anna Williamson will joining the Paul Brunson as a new dating expert, replacing Nadia Essex. But of course, Tom Read Wilson will return as Junior Client Coordinator.

When does the series start?

The official start date for the new series of Celebs Go Dating is Sunday 24th February 2019 at 9pm.

It seemed like forever before E4 announced the start date, but given that E4 was airing the new series of Shipwrecked – it makes sense they waited for that to end first.

How can I watch it?

The series will air on E4 – but in the mean time you can always binge watch all previous series' on 4od!!