Romances and trips together: What the Emily in Paris cast have been up to ahead of season four

Desperate to be invited on their group holidays

It’s our favourite guilty pleasure show, and right now the cast of Emily in Paris are all preparing for season four to hit Netflix – and it’s just been announced it will return in August this year.

They are of course super busy filming across Italy and France for the show, but our favourite cast also have plenty of free time to get up to loads of fun outside of their work schedule. The cast are all besties IRL, so a lot of their free time is filled with holidays and fun events together, as well as squeezing in some time for new romances and other work projects.

Here is a full rundown of what the cast of Emily in Paris have been up to whilst also filming season four of our favourite show.

The Emily in Paris cast have been hanging out in Rome filming season four

Scenes for Emily in Paris season four see the gang head to Rome, and in their free time the cast have been hanging out there. As you would! Emily Cooper herself, Lily Collins, shared some pics of herself taking in the sights outside the Colosseum, and said: “Thinking about the Roman Empire…”

Ahead of going to Rome, the cast finished up filming in France last month, and Lily Collins posted on Instagram to announce the news. She shared that the cast had a “Paris wrap party” before moving on to Italy.

Lucien Laviscount is now dating Shakira?!

In the most bizarre crossover that I’m now obsessed with, Lucien Laviscount who plays Alfie is now dating the actual Shakira. It all started when he landed a role in one of her music videos, and the rest is history.

According to The Sun, they were recently spotted on a romantic dinner date at an Italian restaurant in New York City, fuelling rumours of a blossoming romance.

US Weekly has reported the pair are “casually seeing”one another, and “the chemistry started” when they were filming her latest music video. Shakira was reportedly “pleasantly surprised by how charming and funny he was.” A second insider has said Shakira seems “happy” with their current relationship, while a third added: “Shakira and Lucien have a light playful thing going on—and he’s very into her.”

Ashley Park and Paul Forman have been all types of goals

The Emily in Paris cast whilst filming season four

via JM HAEDRICH/SIPA/Shutterstock

Ok, I’m sorry if I’m mega behind, but I had no idea that Mindy and Nicolas are dating IRL?! Ashley Park and Paul Forman have been posting so many vibey pictures of them out at events together and I could burst. “To making more and more beautiful memories with you ❤,” Paul said on one of Ashley’s Instagram posts of them together.

Ashley posted to say she had a massive health scare at the start of 2024, and said Paul was there by her side to help her through. “While on holiday in December into New Years, what started as tonsillitis spiralled into critical septic shock, which infected and affected several of my organs,” she explained. “I am grateful that my health has improved despite what we had initially been told.”

Lily, Ashley, Paul and Samuel went to Disneyland together!

It was a family affair as loads of the cast went to Disneyland Paris, assuming this was when they were filming close by, in March this year. In photos it’s clear Lily Collins and Ashley Park were there, and they were also joined by Paul Forman who plays Nicolas and Samuel Arnold who plays Julian.

Lucas Bravo has been cast in a new film

via Netflix

Lucas Bravo, who plays Gabriel in Emily in Paris, has landed his next big role. He’s going to be starring opposite X-Men actor James McAvoy, in new thriller Turn Up The Sun!.

According to Deadline, Lucas and James will have lead roles in the story which follows two couples who unknowingly book the same countryside mansion for a fun weekend, but soon discover that not all is as it seems. I will be watching!

Lucien also has a new filming coming out

via Signature Entertainment

Lucas isn’t the only Emily in Paris star with other projects pending, as Lucien Laviscount has also been working on a new film. He is starring as the lead in romantic-comedy This Time Next Year, alongisde Sophie Cookson (Kingsman: The Secret Service).

The movie revolves around Minnie and Quinn, who while together at a New Year’s Eve party quickly realise they share a connection – they were born on New Year’s Day of the same year, in the same London hospital, one minute apart. It’s set to be released in June this year.

Lily hung out in London

In March, Lily came back home to the UK, as she visited London. “Bright spots of London,” she said on a set of photos of her posing in front of graffiti art.

Camille Razat has been serving every single damn day

Camille, who plays Camille, is also a model as well as starring in Emily in Paris and all you need to do is go on her Instagram. Right now. I am in awe.

Lily Collins was so busy filming Emily in Paris she missed the Met Gala

As she was so busy with her Netflix commitments, Lily Collins missed the Met Gala this year, and she has attended the event a few times in the past.

“Looking back on last year’s #MetGala and looking forward to seeing all the gorgeous looks tonight from afar,” she said, alongside a picture of her previous look. “Sad to miss it this year, but always cheering on my dream team. All the looks you’ll see tonight are the result of creative genius and collaboration, and I can’t wait to see their visions come to life…”

Part one of Emily in Paris season four will be released on Netflix on August 15th. For all the latest Netflix news, drops, quizzes and memes like The Holy Church of Netflix on Facebook.