Lucien Shakira Emily Paris

Lucien Laviscount from Emily in Paris is ‘very into’ Shakira as relationship progresses

Emily, look away now!

Emily in Paris star Lucien Laviscount’s relationship with Shakira seems to be heating up after the two starred together in her new music video and sources have stated that they’re dating and he’s “really into her.” I mean it’s Shakira, who wouldn’t be into her?

View this post on Instagram

A post shared by Shakira (@shakira)

US Weekly has reported that Shakira is “casually seeing” the Emily in Paris star Lucien and that “the chemistry started” when they were filming her latest music video. Shakira was reportedly “pleasantly surprised by how charming and funny he was.”

A second insider has said that Shakira seems “happy” with the current relationship between the two, while a third one has stated, “Shakira and Lucien have a light playful thing going on—and he’s very into her.”

View this post on Instagram

A post shared by Shakira (@shakira)

It was previously reported that some of Shakira’s friends were worried that Lucien was going to break her heart.

A source told the Daily Mail: “Shakira is desperate to fall in love – but her friends are concerned because Lucien has slowly crept his way up the celebrity ladder while dating women who were all less famous than Shakira. The women he has been with are all very different. Now he is seeing Shakira – and she wants love. But her friends fear he just wants people to know his name and she provides that. They are seeing each other but are not heavily involved yet.”

All I need now is a Shakira cameo in Emily in Paris and my life will be complete.

Season three of Emily in Paris is available on Netflix now – For all the latest Netflix news, drops, quizzes and memes on the relationship between Lucien and Shakira like The Holy Church of Netflix on Facebook.