Celebs on the Ranch: The reality show that’s going to fill our Love Island void

Can’t wait to watch celebs shifting manure

A ranch in Arizona has been taken over by a bunch of reality stars for a new show, Celebs on the Ranch. It's probably going to be ultimate trash TV and very cringe, but we're still going to watch it. The concept is basically ten celebrities will give up their luxury lifestyles and take up life on a ranch. They have to move around manure, ride horses and do basic tasks expected of ranch life, and if they don't perform they get eliminated. Here's who is in the cast of Celebs on the Ranch and when and where it's on.

Who is in the Celebs on a Ranch cast?

Eyal Booker

View this post on Instagram

Cowboy club //

A post shared by E Y A L B O O K E R (@eyalbooker) on

Eyal found fame on Love Island 2018, and now he's desperately trying to get on any show that will have him. He's been on Celebs Go Dating – so life on a ranch is obviously his natural progression from there.

Georgia Steel

Georgia Steel has been busy since she left the Love Island 2018 villa. She split from her Island boyfriend Sam Bird, and then it was revealed this was because he found selfies of her in bed with her ex. Now she's trading in villa life to be a cow girl instead.

Mark-Francis Vandelli

View this post on Instagram

Pulling focus

A post shared by Mark Francis Vandelli (@markvandelli) on

Mark Francis from Made in Chelsea looks pretty good on horseback. He's heir to Russian royalty, so this could be a bit of a shock to the system.

Victoria Baker-Harber

Victoria is the second Made in Chelsea star to join the Celebs on the Ranch cast. Being from Chelsea, this life is a million miles away from their posh lifestyles, but she's posted a thousand Instagrams of how she's getting on, so maybe she secretly loves it?

Bobby Norris

View this post on Instagram

Hi-Yawdy!

A post shared by Bobby Norris (@bobbycnorris) on

Bobby Norris from The Only Way Is Essex is another one of those reality stars that just does the rounds of any show that will have him. He tried his hand at Celebs Go Dating but got nowhere, so now this. It looks like he's just living for the cowboy selfies on Instagram.

Courtney Green

Courtney is also from TOWIE. Of course she's made going on this show a way to plug even more sponsored Instagram posts.

Louis Spence

View this post on Instagram

#living 🤠

A post shared by Louie Spence (@louiespence) on

Louis is famous as the dancer and choreographer from the show Pineapple Dance Studios. He went on Celebs on the Farm – so he should be alright here.

Jenny Powell

Jenny is a TV presenter and has also been on Celebrity Masterchef.

Tanya Bardsley

Tanya is a regular cast member of The Real Housewives of Cheshire – and on there she is almost always having fights with someone. How long til she throws horse manure at someone on this show??

Siva Kaneswaran

View this post on Instagram

Serving you Cowboy Siva 🤠

A post shared by Siva Kaneswaran (@sivaofficial) on

Siva is one fifth of The Wanted. Not quite Nathan Sykes, but still could be quite interesting to watch.

Where can you watch Celebs on the Ranch and when does it start?

It looks like filming for the ten episodes of Celebs on the Ranch has started, and it will be airing next year on 5Star.