Image may contain: Smile, Portrait, Face, Swimwear, Clothing, Bikini, Person, People, Human

Has Sam just revealed the real reason him and Georgia broke up?!

SPILL. THE. TEA.

Earlier today, it was announced that Sam Bird and Georgia Steel had become the latest Love Island 2018 couple to split.

Sam announced the break up on his Twitter, and Instagram story.

Now, there is evidence suggesting Georgia cheated on him, and he seems to be confirming it.

https://www.instagram.com/p/Bn4Iuafhn5K

According to a source that spoke to The Sun: “The relationship ended after Georgia was accused of being unfaithful, after she met up with her ex.

“But Georgia insists she hasn't been disloyal at all and has told Sam that nothing actually happened. She did meet up with her ex because she still had loads of his stuff and wanted to give it back.

“They ended up having a bit of a heart to heart, with Georgia admitting things weren't going very well with Sam and she ended up staying the night – but in the spare bedroom.

“Sam was furious and really shocked when he found out and decided to end it all. Georgia is devastated as she really loved him and wishes him nothing but the best.

“Sam and Georgia’s relationship had been struggling before this. They spent a lot of time apart because of their conflicting schedules and in all honesty they had started falling out of love before she was accused of cheating.”

Fellow Islander, Dr Alex George – who was one of the first to tweet to Sam supporting him – posted a meme on Instagram today. It was captioned: "Watching all the Love Island couples break up on the outside when you left the villa single" with the tea emoji next to it.

Image may contain: Person, People, Human

And Sam replied to this post: "#notloyal". ?

Previously, there were rumours circulating that Georgia was cheating with her manager, and that was the reason for the split.

She snapped back on her Instagram story saying this was "laughable".

Image may contain: Text

Announcing the split earlier, Sam said: "I'm devastated to announce me and Georgia have split for reasons I can't bring myself to comment on at the moment. As always I wish her all the best."

Image may contain: Trademark, Logo, Text, Word

Georgia also posted on her Instagram: "I'm very sad to say me and Sam have split. I will always care about him. However please understand this is a hard time for both of us thank you."

Image may contain: Text, Poster, Paper, Flyer, Brochure

The couple have always been dramatic. They stormed out of the villa after being told they couldn't recouple, and then sparked rumours they had split after Georgia posted cryptic messages on her Instagram. Georgia has also previously been accused of sleeping with an old friend's boyfriend.

They are now the fifth couple to break up – after Samira and Frankie, Laura and Paul, new Jack and Laura and Charlie and Ellie.

So has Sam just confirmed that Georgia cheated on him?

Related articles recommended by this writer:

Love Island 2018: Where are they now?

Love Island 2018: Which couples are still together?

How long the Love Island couples will last, according to a relationship expert