Image may contain: Apparel, Clothing, Face, Child, Person, Teen, Girl, Human, Blonde, Female, Kid, Woman

It’s official: The new series of Made in Chelsea is HERE!!

IT’S HAPPENING

It's official. God is real. Life is great. Made in Chelsea is back. The E4 show has teased a brand new trailer for Made in Chelsea series 17 and it's back in a big way, with lots of new faces. The new series is coming to E4 next week.

If like me, you wake up every single morning and think 'today is a day closer to when the new MIC will start', then you'll be pleased to know that the new series is coming very soon. Filming is officially underway, and the countdown is on.

Here is everything we know about the newest episodes of MIC.

When is Made in Chelsea series 17 being released?

Made in Chelsea season 17 is starting on Monday 25th March, 2019.

Has it been filmed?

Filming has officially started – so it's definitely coming back!! Members of the cast have been spotted doing some filming around Durham – which is where newbie Eliza Batten goes to university.

A sign in the area the production team were at, read: "Today's events are being recorded by Monkey Kingdom Limited for a television programme entitled 'Made In Chelsea Series 17'.

"By entering this location you are consenting to being photographed and filmed for inclusion in the programme and you hereby irrevocably and unconditionally grant to us all rights and consents in your performance and/or appearance so that we may exploit the same in all media throughout the world in perpetuity.

"If you do not wish to be filmed please do not enter this location."

Image may contain: Made in Chelsea series 17, Made in Chelsea, MIC, cast, Text, Paper, Brochure, Flyer, Poster, Advertisement

The filming notice spotted in Durham

In short, if you walk around the area you will become an extra on Made in Chelsea, and they have the rights to use the footage of you parading around Durham forever. Sounds fun tbh.

Who will be in the Made in Chelsea series 17 cast?

Channel 4 has confirmed returning for series 17 will be MIC favourites: Jamie Laing, Louise Thompson and her fiancé Ryan Libbey, Olivia Bentley, Alex Mytton, Miles Nazaire, James Taylor, Sophie ‘Habbs’ Habboo, Sophie Hermann, Harry Barron and Melissa Tatum, Oliver Proudlock, Fredrick Ferrier, Eliza Batten, Mark Francis Vandelli and Victoria Baker-Harber. That means an obvious absence is Sam Thompson – which is heartbreaking. Sam Thompson has confirmed he has quit Made in Chelsea after six years, saying his breakup from Habbs had chipped away at his confidence.

Eliza Batten and James Taylor were spotted filming in Durham. So we know they are in some scenes together.

The trailer also teased "some new faces in town" and showed a LOT of new, young, fresh faces. One of the newbies pinned up a "Wanted: James Taylor" sign so there's obviously some bad blood there, and at the end Jamie Laing points out that two of the new faces are Miles' exes!!! The drama never ends!!!

There are seven newbies all together, and they are: Amelia Mist, Angus Findlay, Verity Bowditch, Rosi Mai, Ollie Buck, Maeva D'Ascanio and Freddie Browne. Meet all of the new cast members here.

Watch the trailer for Made In Chelsea series 17:

Where will you be able to watch it?

Made in Chelsea has always been on E4, on Mondays at 9pm.

How many people watch MIC?

Made in Chelsea seemed to be on a downwards spiral of less and less viewers, and there were even calls to get it taken down completely. However, season 16 saw a huge increase in numbers again. Series 16 had an average of 995,000 viewers per episode, which is the third highest ratings since the series began. It peaked with season seven in 2014, which had 1.1million average viewers per episode.

While you wait, here's some more articles about Made in Chelsea:

Introducing the filthy rich parents of the Made in Chelsea cast

Inside the homes of the Made In Chelsea cast: What do their houses really look like?

Remember the jilted exes of Made in Chelsea? Here’s where they all are now

Meet all of the newbies starring in the new series of Made in Chelsea