It’s official: The new series of Made in Chelsea is coming VERY soon

IT’S HAPPENING

It's official. God is real. Life is great. Made in Chelsea is back. If like me, you wake up every single morning and think 'today is a day closer to when the new Made in Chelsea will start', then you'll be pleased to know that the new series is coming very soon. Filming is officially underway, and the countdown is on.

Here is everything we know about the newest episodes of MIC.

When is series 17 of Made in Chelsea being released?

Made in Chelsea season 17 is expected to air in Spring 2019. That means it will drop in the next couple of months.

Has it been filmed?

Filming has officially started – so it's definitely coming back!! Members of the cast have been spotted doing some filming around Durham – which is where newbie Eliza Batten goes to university.

View this post on Instagram

Fluff me it’s pink 🌸

A post shared by ELIZA BATTEN (@elizabatten) on

A sign in the area the production team were at, read: "Today's events are being recorded by Monkey Kingdom Limited for a television programme entitled 'Made In Chelsea Series 17'.

"By entering this location you are consenting to being photographed and filmed for inclusion in the programme and you hereby irrevocably and unconditionally grant to us all rights and consents in your performance and/or appearance so that we may exploit the same in all media throughout the world in perpetuity.

"If you do not wish to be filmed please do not enter this location."

Image may contain: Text, Paper, Brochure, Flyer, Poster, Advertisement

The filming notice spotted in Durham

In short, if you walk around the area you will become an extra on Made in Chelsea, and they have the rights to use the footage of you parading around Durham forever. Sounds fun tbh.

Who will be in the cast?

Well favourites like Sam Thompson, Louise Thompson, Ryan Libbey, Liv Bentley, Sophie 'Habbs' Habboo etc. were big parts in the last series so they HAVE to be back.

And Eliza Batten and James Taylor were spotted filming in Durham so they are definitely going to be part of the cast. Eliza is pally with Tristan Phipps, Melissa Tattam and Miles Nazaire, who's friends with Sophie Hermann, who's friends with Fredrik Ferrier – so basically they are all back.

View this post on Instagram

It’s competition time 🎁

A post shared by James Russell Taylor (@jamesrusselltaylor) on

Where will you be able to watch it?

Made in Chelsea has always been on E4, on Mondays at 9pm.

How many people watch MIC?

Made in Chelsea seemed to be on a downwards spiral of less and less viewers, and there were even calls to get it taken down completely. However, season 16 saw a huge increase in numbers again. Series 16 had an average of 995,000 viewers per episode, which is the third highest ratings since the series began. It peaked with season seven in 2014, which had 1.1million average viewers per episode.

While you wait, here's some more articles about Made in Chelsea:

Introducing the filthy rich parents of the Made in Chelsea cast

Inside the homes of the Made In Chelsea cast: What do their houses really look like?

Remember the jilted exes of Made in Chelsea? Here’s where they all are now