MAFS Australia 2024 cast up to

Here’s everything the cast of MAFS Australia 2024 have been up to since the show ended

They’re a busy bunch!

MAFS Australia 2024 might be over but the cast have been keeping themselves busy since the show ended, so let’s find out what they’ve been up to! From going on tour to writing books and starting new businesses, they’ve been very productive.

Sara

View this post on Instagram

A post shared by Sara (@saramessy)

Since leaving MAFS Australia 2024 Sara has been busy getting a major transformation. She got mermaid-esque extensions put into her hair and dyed it from blonde to her natural dark brown. She also got her lip tattoo topped up and whilst the results look stunning it didn’t look the most comfortable!

Since getting her Instagram back she’s been answering a lot of questions from her time on MAFS including dispelling her feud with Cassandra and admitting that Jack wasn’t actually as bad as he appeared on the show. She’s also gone back to her day job as a nutritionist where she helps people plan diets that are suited to their needs and healthy food has never looked so good!

Tim

View this post on Instagram

A post shared by Mafs Uncensored (@mafsuncensored)

Tim has admitted he doesn’t use his socials a lot but has been spending a lot of time with Ridge and Jono, whom he’s become very close to. Most importantly Tim has a new girlfriend called Barbara who he actually knew before the show and they reconnected after he left.

He’s also appeared in podcasts such as Ella and Dominica’s Sit With Us podcast where he spilt some major tea about Sara and revealed he’s the “happiest he’s ever been” in his current relationship, how wholesome!

Richard

View this post on Instagram

A post shared by Richard (@richard_sauerman)

Since leaving the show Richard has gone back to becoming a motivational speaker and has become really obsessed with doing pilates, which is quite an iconic move. He’s also gone full older person using Instagram and has been posting passive-aggressive quotes about his self-worth. We love to see it.

Andrea

View this post on Instagram

A post shared by Andrea (@andreathompson_andie)

Andrea is without a doubt absolutely THRIVING. She’s been doing goat yoga with Lucinda and Cassandra, celebrating her birthday with the rest of the MAFS Australia 2024 cast and it seems like there’s nothing she hasn’t got up to!

Collins

Collins is now on Cameo, so you can send your loved ones a personalised video because we know that’s everyone’s dream. He’s now gunning to become a TikTok star and has started doing vox pops on members of the public about MAFS and they’re something…

Natalie

View this post on Instagram

A post shared by Natalie Parham (@natarai)

Post-MAFS Natalie has moved on from Collins and has revealed that she’s currently in the talking stages of her first-ever lesbian relationship. Natalie told Channel Nine: “I have been speaking to someone special. We’ve known each other for years. We met when she was married and I was in a long-term relationship. I’ve never dated a woman before, I’ve been attracted to them but I’ve never been able to take that step into dating. They have been an incredible support to me since I left the experiment. Even if it just eventuates into a nice friendship, we’re just going to see what happens.”

She’s also embraced her nerdy side and has been showing off her collection of Pokemon cards on Instagram, we love to see it.

Jack

View this post on Instagram

A post shared by Jack (@jack_dunkley)

Jack and Tori have moved in together since leaving MAFS Australia 2024 but it looks like Jack is really eyeing up appearing on another reality TV shows. Speaking with Yahoo Lifestyle, the personal trainer said he hoped MAFS Australia wouldn’t be the end of his reality career, and confessed about wanting to go on another show that would help his “personal growth”.

“I’d love to go on Survivor or maybe SAS or Hunted,” he said. “Anything that really challenges you physically and mentally where you’ve gotta question who you are and really dig deep and have that personal growth I think would be something amazing to do.”

He’s also back to his day job as a personal trainer and offers different priced plans starting from $36 Australian dollars per week all the way up to $96.

Tori

View this post on Instagram

A post shared by Tori (@torileighadams)

Tori has been spending a lot of time just with Jack and isn’t friends with any of the MAFS Australia 2024 cast, and has been up to a lot of romantic activities with him. She’s also signed to the same management as Jade post-MAFS.

Lucinda

View this post on Instagram

A post shared by Lucinda Light (@lucindaslight)

Lucinda has arguably been one of the busiest cast members since MAFS Australia ended, and she’s in high demand! She’s still friends with Timothy and has recently moved from Byron Bay to Victoria.

According to a source, major podcast networks also want a slice of Lucinda, and are currently competing to sign her exclusively for her own show post-experiment, while several voiceover agencies are also interested in signing her as an audiobook narrator.

She has also launched her own subscription service, where over Zoom calls she can offer you dating and life advice. The subscription costs $27 (£13.96) per month and includes access to “Ask Lu” bimonthly live Zoom calls, a monthly publication of Lucinda’s thoughts and musings, giveaways and discounts on Lucinda Light merchandise as well as a resource page. Plus, she’s doing a UK tour! I might weep with joy!

Timothy

View this post on Instagram

A post shared by Timothy (@timsmith_melbourne)

Timothy has been appearing on various podcasts and talking trash about Jack and has been spending a suspiciously large amount of time with Andrea, despite insisting they’re just “close friends.”

He’s also been offered a book deal to talk about his time in prison. “Tim has had several offers from major book publishing companies to tell his story and they want rights for everything from a TV series to film deal,’ an insider told Daily Mail. The source added Timothy has had an incredible amount of support, so much so that he is considering doing motivational talks to help people get their lives back on track.

Cassandra

View this post on Instagram

A post shared by CASSANDRA (@cassandraallen_)

Cassandra ran a marathon to raise money and awareness for breast cancer, and how does this woman never fail to look flawless?! Before appearing on MAFS Australia 2024 with Tristan, Cassandra did a lot of modelling and it looks like now the show has finished she’s getting back on her grind!

Tristan

View this post on Instagram

A post shared by Tristan (@tristancblack)

Tristan has been working on improving himself since the show ended as well as spending a lot of time with Sara and Timothy, the trio we never knew we needed!

Jade

View this post on Instagram

A post shared by Jade Pywell (@jadepywell)

Jade has been busy getting settled into her family life with Ridge and her daughter, and they recently returned from their first family holiday together. Jade has also been signed to an influencer management company.

Ridge

View this post on Instagram

A post shared by Ridge (@ridgebarredo)

Ridge has shown his love for fellow cast members and MAFS Australia 2024-wide Jade by getting a tattoo of her name on his back. Ridge got Jade’s name tattooed in Bali and she joked that “if Ridge messes up, jokes on him because my name is on there.” Killer.

He’s also been working on his clothing brand which sells hoodies, crop tops and hats with “deece” on them because of course he has that.

Eden

View this post on Instagram

A post shared by Eden Harper (@edenharper)

Eden was one of the first girls to be signed by an influencer management agency, and it looks like she’s going to move to become a full-time influencer. She’s been healing from her breakup with Jayden and spending a lot of time with her adorable golden retriever Cub.

Jayden

View this post on Instagram

A post shared by Jayden (@jaydeneynaud.kickboxer)

Jayden has also been spending a lot of time going back to his kickboxing roots and helping to teach classes to teens. He’s been hanging out with his brother Mitch a lot and weirdly still features Eden’s dog on his Instagram despite them being broken up?? Make it make sense.

Lauren

View this post on Instagram

A post shared by Lauren (@lauren_funn_)

As if Lauren wasn’t already iconic enough, she has an additional side hustle from her food-based Instagram account, So Cooked, which boasts a casual 23.8k followers, nbd. She also has her own website where she posts a whole host of tasty-looking recipe ideas. She also uses her account to review restaurants around Australia and she really is living the dream.

Our queen Lauren is also reportedly in talks to have her own TV project, because bosses at Channel Nine loved her on the show so much. Bosses are keen to keep her on their books, and are currently working out how the new opportunity could look.

A source said: “They know she’s a great talent. They want to keep her on their books and are looking at ways they can utilise her in the future, either on another reality show or a hosting or presenting gig.” Lauren currently runs a food Instagram account, and the source added Channel Nine wants to “trial her with some cooking-related content online” before “looking at bigger, long-term projects.”

Jono

View this post on Instagram

A post shared by Jonathan (@jono.mccullough)

Jono has been hanging out with Ellie and his besties Timothy and Tim, as well as appearing on multiple podcasts to talk about some major behind the scenes drama. He also has a point TikTok account with Ellie and it’s just a tad cringe to say the least…

Ellie

View this post on Instagram

A post shared by Ellie (@elliedixoxo)

Ellie recently celebrated her birthday when Jono whisked her away to to Vanuatu, picture white sandy beaches and clear blue sea. It looks like they had an amazing time together going to the casino, jet skiing, walking along the beach together and relaxing.

Ben

View this post on Instagram

A post shared by Ben (@walters_tours)

Ben has been spending a lot of time with his new girlfriend Aileen, and the two recently jetted off to Bali together. Since ending the show he has returned to his tour guide business and now specialises in doing tours with TV celebrities, maybe we’ll see some MAFS stars in the near future?

For all the latest MAFS Australia 2024 news and gossip about what the cast has been up to, like The Holy Church of MAFS on Facebook.