Image may contain: Smoking, Smoke, Face, Girl, Woman, Child, Blonde, Female, Teen, Human, Kid, Person

Made In Chelsea are looking for extras – here’s how you can be one

It’s paid!!

Imagine a life where you just sit in restaurants like The Bluebird for an afternoon, get brunch at The Ivy or spend an evening at a masquerade ball just because you can. Well now imagine that, but paid. That's basically what an extra on Made In Chelsea does – and they are looking for people to do it.

To Be Seen is an online casting call and auditions company, that look for extras, actors, voice over presenters and models, and they are looking for people that want to be in the background of Made In Chelsea.

Image may contain: Face, Glass, Female, Food, Food Court, Restaurant, Dating, Human, Person

That could be you on the table behind

They are looking for males and females over the age of 18 to feature in the the show. Filming will take place in various locations across London and they say there will be multiple large and small scale shoots each week, and therefore lots of opportunities to get involved.

All they ask for is your name, contact number, date of birth, location and a recent photograph. There's no audition necessary.

Image may contain: Hair, Room, Indoors, Face, Girl, Teen, Blonde, Kid, Woman, Child, Female, Clothing, Apparel, Person, Human

Basically, if you want to hang around in cool places in Chelsea and get within touching distance of Sam Thompson, Jamie Laing and Chelsea's richest – there is literally no reason why you shouldn't apply.

I mean, it's PAID.

The page to apply at is here.