Image may contain: Person, People, Human

Meet Eyal Booker: The ex-Bournemouth student who’s going on Love Island 2018

He’s arguably the fittest male in there by an absolute mile

The Love Island 2018 cast was confirmed by ITV2 last night, and included in the first eleven contestants is model and ex-BU student, Eyal Booker.

He was the first male contestant to be confirmed, and according to his Facebook page studied Events and Leisure Marketing at Bournemouth.

The 22-year-old from Bushey, Hertfordshire, is a certified dreamboat and is currently based in Cape Town, South Africa.

He has nearly 60k followers on Instagram, where he describes himself as a "nature boy" and basically just posts a bunch a topless photos.

Booker is an aspiring model, actor and TV presenter.

He's signed to Full Circle Model Management and Nevs Models – but since being announced as a contestant, his pages have been taken down from both sites.

He was also in a pop band, EverYoung, who formed in 2012. We'll leave you to form your own opinions about this one.

His introductory video to Love Island describes him as a "sexy, spiritual soul".

In the video he boasts about his monkey noise party trick, and says that in a past life he believes he was a monkey.

He says he brings truth to a relationship, and makes a person feel special and like they're the only person he cares about. Adorable.

When asked for three words to describe himself in the bedroom he says: "Good, or very good, caring and passionate."

He says his ex would describe him as a "nice guy but maybe can't make up his mind" and he says his best physical feature is his hair.

His Facebook bio says he's been "keeping it on vibes since 1992" and according to his LinkedIn he is, "extremely ambitious, determined and hard working."

Eyal continues: "I'm an optimist and always see the glass half full. My aim is to Inspire and motivate the world around me through creativity, passion and my own unique character."

After ITV2 announced the contestants for Love Island this year, people took to Twitter to say how unimpressed they were with the male offerings, but Eyal – who defo is the only fit one – caught A LOT of people's eyes.

I wonder why?

https://www.instagram.com/p/BhuBNSAljF6

Another incoming Islander, Niall Aslam, also has an academic background and is currently studying part-time at Coventry University.

Love Island starts at 9pm on Monday 4th June. I for one know who I'm backing. CUE THE TEEEEXT.

Related article recommended by this writer:

1. One of the new Love Island contestants is a student at Coventry University

2. Oh My God!! The official Love Island start date has been announced

3. Danny Dyer’s daughter Dani is first to be ‘confirmed’ for Love Island 2018