Jayden Eden MAFS Australia 2024

Omg, Jayden tried to sell the bracelet he got Eden on MAFS Australia for extra cash

And asked if Eden wanted to split the profit

Last night we saw the remaining MAFS Australia 2024 couples decide whether or not to renew their vows, with Jayden and Eden adorably confirming their mutual love for each other in heartfelt speeches. As another indication of his love for Eden, Jayden got her a gorgeous Simon Curwood diamond tennis bracelet, which represented their time on the show together.

Via Channel 4

But, as reported in episode 370 of the So Dramatic! podcast, it turns out that Jayden actually asked Eden if they could sell the bracelet and split the profits after the MAFS Australia 2024 couple briefly split up over Christmas.

One MAFS participant revealed: “He told her to sell the bracelet and then split the money with him. So tacky. He’s the biggest tightass.” It also turns out that the brand Jayden bought the bracelet from actually sponsors the show, so he might not have even had to have bought it with his own money in the first place!

The source added that Eden “wanted to keep it so she didn’t sell it.” They explained: “She told him it was her bracelet and Jayden was really pissed about it. He later said it was just a joke and she could keep it, but it was still a weird thing to say.”

Via Channel 4

Since the show has ended the two have announced their split with Eden revealing that the “person I chose didn’t choose me.” She wrote: “When I made the decision at Final Vows to be with Jayden, I really did that with long-term intentions. Jayden and I spent many months together after the experiment, during which Cub gained a dad and I gained a second family who I’m truly grateful for.

“I’m saddened to share that toward the end of the show airing, our relationship came to an unexpected end. The ‘reality’ is, the person I chose didn’t choose me. Whilst I’m disappointed, I will never regret the experiment, the people I met, the lessons I learnt and the growth this process has had on me. Thank you for supporting us and for also wishing for the same fairytale that I had hoped for.”

For all the latest MAFS Australia 2024 cast news and gossip about Jayden and Eden, like The Holy Church of MAFS on Facebook.