Lauren MAFS Australia 2024

Everything Lauren has been up to since leaving MAFS Australia 2024 like an absolute queen

She’s an icon, a legend and she is the moment

I’ll be the first one to put my hand up and admit that I didn’t think I was going to be the number one fan of Lauren when MAFS Australia 2024 first aired in the UK. But over the course of the season, I think Lauren has grown on all of us, and it’s safe to say I would defend that woman with my life. She also deserves way better than Jono.

So, what exactly has Lauren been up to since leaving MAFS Australia 2024 with her iconic final vows speech? From running an incredible food account to serving in incredible outfits at literally every opportunity, here’s what the MAFS bride has been up to.

Running her iconic cooking and food Instagram account

View this post on Instagram

A post shared by The Cooked Cook (@so.cooked)

As if Lauren wasn’t already iconic enough, she has an additional side hustle from her food-based Instagram account, So Cooked, which boasts a casual 23.8k followers, nbd. She also has her own website where she posts a whole host of tasty-looking recipe ideas. She also uses her account to review restaurants around Australia and she really is living the dream.

Getting a post-MAFS hair transformation

View this post on Instagram

A post shared by Lauren (@lauren_funn_)

Lauren ditched her blonde hair for her natural dark brunette locks and she looks absolutely ethereal. Someone wife this woman up asap.

Spending a lot of time with BFF Sara

View this post on Instagram

A post shared by Lauren (@lauren_funn_)

Sara and Lauren’s post MAFS friendship is one if the best things to have come out of the show, they’re a very iconic duo. Since leaving they’ve been spending a lot of time eating at boujee restaurants together, getting joint beauty treatments and going on nights out.

Curating the most iconic fits known to man

View this post on Instagram

A post shared by Lauren (@lauren_funn_)

Your honour I fear Lauren is slaying. This woman has never looked bad in a single outfit she’s ever worn, what a queen.

For all the latest MAFS Australia 2024 news and gossip about Lauren, like The Holy Church of MAFS on Facebook.