Ellie Jono MAFS Australia 2024

Ellie and Jono have been BANNED from all media opportunities by MAFS Australia producers

And were ‘reprimanded for being so careless’

It’s emerged that Ellie and Jono will be involved in a major cheating scandal on MAFS Australia 2024 after the two were “messaging each other” behind Lauren and Ben’s backs.

And understandably producers are absolutely fuming at them for leaking the scandal and being “careless” which resulted in them being pictured together after the show ended. An insider told Yahoo! Lifestyle that the producers are now in “damage control” and the MAFS Australia 2024 team have “reprimanded” Ellie and Jono for “being so careless and reminded of their contracts.”

MAFS Australia 2024 producers have also decided to completely “withdraw” Jono and Ellie from media opportunities and their fellow MAFS cast members are reportedly “absolutely furious at them” for spoiling the show.

View this post on Instagram

A post shared by Lauren (@lauren_funn_)

An insider told Yahoo Lifestyle last month that Channel Nine executives were “furious” that one couple had made a public appearance. The source revealed: “They must know they are breaking their signed agreement with the Nine Network,” the source shared. “No one’s more happy for contestants to actually find love but they are going to need to be more secretive for now and keep their time on the show hidden from the public.

“These 2024 contestants have all completed filming for the eleventh series and while some may have walked away with a loving relationship, others have been left to lick their wounds. Either way, they have signed contracts forbidding them from ruining storylines.”

For all the latest MAFS Australia 2024 news and gossip, like The Holy Church of MAFS on Facebook.