MAFS UK cast Georges

Omg, MAFS UK fan favourite Georges is rumoured to appear on Celebs Go Dating!

Get him back on our screens!

It looks like we might be getting one of our favourite MAFS UK cast members back on our screens sooner rather than later, as Georges has apparently been rumoured to appear on the dating show Celebs Go Dating.

A TV source told The Sun: “Bosses have approached Georges and chatted to him about a potential spot on Celebs Go Dating. They think he was so entertaining on MAFS and he’s a lovely guy to boot, so they are confident viewers will want to see him have his happy ending after things didn’t work out with Peggy. It’s not a done deal yet though, as there are other famous faces in the mix and casting have got to get the right balance of names, but Georges is interested.”

As chance would have it, this wouldn’t actually be the MAFS UK cast members’ first time appearing on the dating show, as Georges appeared on the show in 2018 and briefly dated Chloe Sims. Georges spoke to OK! Magazine about his experience on the show, explaining: “I went on three dates with Chloe Sims. She invited me to go abroad to Crete. I had an amazing time, I loved it.

“We got on really well, but it was obvious that she was doing it for the financial gain because the second the show ended, I was like, ‘Let’s do something.’ And she was like, ‘I’ll have a think.’ Then she got back to me and was like ‘Nah, the distance is too far.'”

Hopefully this time around Georges will have more luck!

For all the latest MAFS UK cast news, scandals, gossip and updates on Georges– like The Holy Church of MAFS on Facebook