Georges Peggy MAFS UK

Georges ‘wasn’t expecting’ Peggy to post about their MAFS UK breakup and is ‘heartbroken’

He’s ‘trying to come to terms with life without Peggy’

Georges has responded to the MAFS UK breakup statement of Peggy with one of his own, saying he “wasn’t expecting” her to post about it, but he’s also “heartbroken” by the split.

Via Instagram

He wrote on in Instagram story: “Wasn’t expecting a statement from Peggy regarding this situation. I’m heart broken by our breakup and also trying to come to terms with life without Peggy. I appreciate a lot of you have questions but I won’t be talking about this situation as of yet. Also thank you for the messages of support.”

Via Instagram

Earlier today Peggy announced the end of the MAFS UK relationship between her and Georges. She wrote: “I’m so sorry I’ve been quiet on socials everybody but there’s a reason for my silence. Me and Georges are no longer together and I’m absolutely heartbroken.

“It’s affected my mental health and it’s taken me weeks to come to terms with it but with it being Valentine’s Day, I can’t pretend I’m okay.

“Thanks to everyone who has supported us and our journey, nobody is more upset about it than me.”

I’m actually so sad for them both.

For all the latest MAFS UK news, scandals, gossip and updates on Georges and Peggy– like The Holy Church of MAFS on Facebook