Image may contain: Yew, Tree, Conifer, Vase, Pottery, Potted Plant, Plant, Jar, Flora, Person, People, Human

This model is the first boy to be ‘confirmed’ for Love Island 2018

Can confirm he is quite the dream boat

Love Island 2018 starts in one week and according to reports, the first boy confirmed to be joining the cast is Cape Town based model, Eyal Booker.

With over 44 thousand followers on Instagram, Booker, who is from London, posts mostly shirtless pictures on his profile. Not that we're complaining.

Booker is an aspiring model, actor and TV presenter is signed to Full Circle Model Management.

According to his LinkedIn, he describes himself as: "extremely ambitious, determined and hard working.

"I'm an optimist and always see the glass half full. My aim is to Inspire and motivate the world around me through creativity, passion and my own unique character."

But enough about his career, here's what you've really been waiting for. Lots of topless pictures.

The only other cast member to be 'confirmed' so far is Danny Dyer's daughter, Dani who recently appeared on ITV2 show, Survival of the Fittest.

Other suspected cast members include Gabby's younger brother, Ethan Allen and daughter of Real Housewives of Cheshire star Dawn Ward, Taylor Ward.

Last year's winner Kem Cetinay was among the other rumoured islanders, but he has since confirmed that he will be co-hosting the new Love Island podcast, in a tweet on Saturday.

We will of course be keeping you updated on the latest confirmed Love Island cast members. Stay tuned.