Umbrella Academy cast season four

If you can’t wait for season four of The Umbrella Academy, here’s what else the cast is in

I need my daily dose of Klaus

Despite season four of The Umbrella Academy dropping on Netflix in just three months, it’s felt like we’ve had to wait years to watch the cast on our screens again. So, if you’re struggling to wait the last few months until the season four releases, here are some other shows and films the cast of The Umbrella Academy has starred in that you can watch.

Elliot Page

View this post on Instagram

A post shared by @elliotpage

Elliot Page plays the role of cast member Victor Hargreeves in The Umbrella Academy and will be making his return to the show in season four. Until then though, Elliot Page has been in plenty of other films and TV shows including the cult classic coming of age film Juno which co-starred Michael Cera. For something more fast-paced he also played Kitty Pryde in X Men Days of Future Past and Ariadne in sci-fi thriller Inception.

For a slightly different way to see your favourite Umbrella Academy cast member, he also voiced and provided the mo-cap for Jodie Holmes in the classic video game Beyond: Two Souls and if you’re in the mood for a laugh you can spot their voice in some episodes of Family Guy and The Simpsons.

Tom Hopper

View this post on Instagram

A post shared by Tom Hopper (@tom.hopperhops)

Tom Hopper plays the gruff-looking but deep down complete softie Luther Hargreeves in The Umbrella Academy. He’s been in some very iconic British TV shows that you 100 per cent will have watched as a kid such as Doctor Who and even played Sir Percival in Merlin, which never clicked until just now.

If you’re in the mood for something longer to watch him in he starred in Netflix’s Love in the Villa opposite Kat Graham from The Vampire Diaries and also played the role of Captain Albert Wesker in Resident Evil: Welcome To Racoon City.

David Castañeda

View this post on Instagram

A post shared by David Castañeda (@castanedawong)

David Castañeda got his big break playing Diego Hargreeves in The Umbrella Academy and will be joining the rest of the cast in season four of the show. As such there isn’t a huge amount you can watch him in but he has appeared in two recent 2023 films called Poker Face and Most Dangerous Cast.

Emmy Raver-Lampman

View this post on Instagram

A post shared by emmy.raver.lampman (@emmyraver)

Emmy Raver-Lampman plays Allison Hargreeves in The Umbrella Academy and before her Netflix fame she was a Broadway star, appearing in Hamilton and The Spongebob Squarepants musical, it doesn’t get much more iconic than that.

She’s also had guest roles in A Million Little Things and Jane the Virgin, and replaced Kristen Bell as the voice of Molly Tillerman in the Apple TV+ series Central Park.

Robert Sheehan

View this post on Instagram

A post shared by Robert Sheehan (@rozzymikes)

We all need some more Robert Sheehan in our lives, and he hasn’t been in nearly enough films for my liking! Whilst he’s most known now for playing Klaus in The Umbrella Academy, he is known to us book girlies as Simon Lewis in the 2013 Mortal Instruments film as well as starring in Mortal engines as the leading role of Tom Natsworthy.

Aidan Gallagher

View this post on Instagram

A post shared by Aidan R Gallagher (@aidanrgallagher)

Despite only being a teen, Aidan blew us all away with an amazing appearance as Number Five in The Umbrella Academy. He’s no newcomer to the business either and first got his break by appearing in an episode of Modern Family as an unnamed child. From there he landed a major role in Nicklodeon’s Nicky, Ricky, Dicky & Dawn as Nicky Harper. So prepare to go back to your childhood roots if you want to watch him in other shows!

Justin H. Min

View this post on Instagram

A post shared by Justin H. Min (@justinmin)

Finally, Justin plays Ben Hargreeves in The Umbrella Academy and whilst he was slowly introduced to the show in flashbacks I can’t imagine the series without him now. Justin also hasn’t been in a lot before the Netflix series but was the main cast member alongside Corin Farrel in the science action film After Yang and you can also watch him as Edwin in the fan-favourite Netflix series Beef.

Season four of The Umbrella Academy will be available on Netflix in August – For all the latest Netflix news, drops, quizzes and memes about the cast like The Holy Church of Netflix on Facebook. 

• Quiz: Which power would you have if you were a Hargreaves sibling in The Umbrella Academy?

• Loved The Umbrella Academy? Here are 11 other shows and films you can watch the cast in

• These behind the scenes pics of Umbrella Academy make me want to be besties with the cast