Gilmore Girls cast up to now

24 years after it first came out, what is the iconic cast of Gilmore Girls up to now?

Give me another reunion asap please

It’s hard to believe everyone’s favourite comfort show Gilmore Girls released 24 years ago, but since then what has the iconic cast of the show been up to now? From winning Emmys to starting podcasts, let’s find out what everyone’s been doing!

Lauren Graham – Lorelai

View this post on Instagram

A post shared by Lauren Graham (@laurengraham)

One of the most comforting cast members in the whole of Gilmore Girls, Lorelai was the kind of mum you both wanted and aspired to be when you grew up, but what is actress Lauren Graham up to now?

After Gilmore Girls Lauren tried her hand at musicals and played the role of Miss Adelaide in Broadway’s Guys and Dolls in 2007 before playing another mum in Parenthood from 2010 to 2015. She’s also been in films such as Evan Almighty and Cloudy With a Chance of Meatballsalongside publishing her memoir, Talking as Fast as I Can, in 2016.

Alexis Bledel – Rory

Since appearing in Gilmore Girls as the girl we all wanted to be, Rory, Alexis Bledel continued to star in some absolutely iconic 2000s films and modern cult TV shows. She starred in The Sisterhood of The Traveling Pants alongside Blake Lively and also had a role on Mad Men as well as a recurring main role in The Handmaid’s Tale, and won four Emmy awards.

Scott Patterson – Luke

After Gilmore Girls Scott went on to play a role of romantic interests in other TV sitcoms including Seinfeld, Will & Grace and Fired Up. And then in a complete 180, he took a plunge into the horror genre, playing the role of Agent Strahm in Saw IV, V and VI. Could we be getting a Saw x Gilmore Girls collab sometime in the future??

Scott also started his own podcast in 2021 called I Am All In, which involves him talking and commenting on each episode of Gilmore Girls and features special guests and cast alumni.

Melissa McCarthy – Sookie

View this post on Instagram

A post shared by Melissa McCarthy (@melissamccarthy)

Out of all the cast of Gilmore Girls, Mellisa McCarthy arguably has had the most successful career since the show, so what is the clumsy but loveable Sookie up to now? We all know her from the hilarious comedy Bridesmaids as well as Identity Thief, The Heat, Tammy and The Boss. Recently she also starred as Ursula in the 2023 live-action remake of The Little Mermaid.

Keiko Agena – Lane

View this post on Instagram

A post shared by keikoagena (@keikoagena)

Lane was one of the characters who 100 per cent deserved more in Gilmore Girls and I’m still upset she and Dave didn’t end up together. After the show finished Keiko stuck with mainly guest roles in shows like Scandal, Shameless, Better Call Saul and 13 Reasons Why.

She also started the Drunk Monk Podcast with comedian Will Choi where they watch an episode of the series Monk whilst drinking more alcohol as the episode goes in.

Liza Weil – Paris

View this post on Instagram

A post shared by @lizaweil

Whilst Liza Weil was actually originally cast in the role of Rory I literally can’t imagine her as anyone else but Paris. Since the show ended she has appeared in popular TV shows such as Grey’s Anatomy, How to Get Away with Murder, The Marvelous Mrs. Maisel and Westworld. Phew! The Paris mindset never stops!

Jared Padalecki – Dean

View this post on Instagram

A post shared by Jared Padalecki (@jaredpadalecki)

Oh Dean, how I both love and hate you. After Gilmore Girls Jared is most known for his role as Sam Winchester on Supernatural which ran for an insane 15 seasons?!

Milo Ventimiglia – Jess

Milo has to be one of the most loved Gilmore Girls cast members ever, so what exactly is he up to now? He played Peter Petrelli on the show Heroes from 2006 to 2010 before making everyone weep as Jack Pearson on This is Us, which nabbed him three Emmy nominations.

Matt Czuchry – Logan

Matt hasn’t been up to a huge amount since leaving Gilmore Girls but appeared for a long stint on The Good Wife from 2009 to 2016 alongside The Resident from 2018 onwards.

Gilmore Girls is available on Netflix. For all the latest Netflix news, drops and memes like The Holy Church of Netflix on Facebook.