A visit from the Queens: RuPaul’s Drag Race is coming to Bournemouth this May

The queens will be sashay-ing into Bournemouth on Ru Paul’s Drag Race: UK vs The World tour

Yes, you heard right – the queens are coming to town. And by queens, I do mean Drag Queens. The cast of RuPaul’s Drag Race vs The World, will be performing at Bournemouth’s own, O2 Academy on May 3rd 2024.

The tour will bring iconic collaborations with our favourite queens from a variety of seasons of Drag Race, all to coincide with the airing of BBC 3’s Ru Paul’s Drag Race: UK vs The World series two.

What to expect?

You will see some serves and slays from queens like Choriza May, Gothy Kendall and Scarlet Envy. Accompanied by the show’s iconic, Michelle Visage and her trusted sidekicks, UK television stars Alan Carr and Graham Norton.

RuPaul’s Drag Race UK Series two star, Tia Kofi, spoke of her excitement for the tour to come to Bournemouth. She said: “This is my home, and I can’t wait to tour with my fellow drag sisters for nine crazy nights. It’s going to be huge, and we’re so ready for it, so don’t miss out.”

Put the bass in your walk and scurry to Voss Events! So girls and gays, get yourself together and find tickets here.

Can’t wait until May to get your serving of Drag? Here are some upcoming shows by local Drag Queens in Bournemouth

Hosted by Dawn The Drag Queen, you can find Bottomless Drag Brunch at DYMK on Saturday 30th March 2024, with more dates available on their website.

The Hobbit is also hosting a drag event on March 30th from 9pm, where Daniella Queen and many other drag queens will be performing. Daniella is from Dorset, and performs many gigs, some of which are posted on her Instagram.

Find X-rated Cabaret and bottomless brunch at Post on April 20th, where Marilyn and Amanda Fockhard will be performing. More information can be found here.