GLOW has announced new mini bus service for students from campus

The bus service will start from next Skint Monday

Glow have announced on social media that they will be introducing a bus service from campus to the nightclub, starting next Skint Monday.

Bus tickets can be bought on Fatsoma which include entry, four drinks and one shot.

The bus is only a one way service for now as GLOW wants to access its popularity before providing the same service to get students back to campus.

The Tab Lancaster reached out to GLOW nightclub about this new bus service.

It was during GLOW’s latest sales meeting that one member of the team suggested proving a mini bus from campus.

The club said: “We had our weekly sales meeting today and as always we talked about how we could build on our events.

“We like to try new ideas to see what works well. A member of our team suggested offering a mini bus service which we all agreed was a great idea.”

In response to the fact the bus only transports students from campus to the nightclub, and not offering a service back to campus, GLOW said: “We agreed for now to just offer a one way service so we can see what demand / how popular the mini bus service is.

“If it proves to be a success then we will look into running it weekly and the possibility of offering the same service to get people home.”

Related articles recommended by this writer: