Celebrate your summer in style: Lancaster Uni Students’ Union introduces the Summer Ball

Who needs Extravs when LUSU is throwing a Summer Ball?

Lancaster Uni Students’ Union has introduced its first Summer Ball.

The Summer Ball is set to take place on campus on 22nd June from 6pm.

The Ball will replace college extravs, the end of year parties that colleges throw each year.

There will be live music, an on-campus fairground and lots of food and drink, with LUSU and the colleges taking over North Campus for the night.

The tickets are now on sale with prices ranging from £11 for early bird, £12 for second release, £13 for final release and £15 for guests and alumni. The lineup will be announced soon, with a guest celebrity DJ and bands who will play live music.

The ticket price includes a wristband which can be collected from the Students’ Union, unlimited access to the fairground rides and access to all areas of the event. The more tickets sold the more will be added to the event. 

Non-students can also attend the Summer Ball, and you or your guests will need to be 18 or over and have a valid ID, and if you bought a student ticket a valid student ID. 

The Students’ Union says the Summer Ball is a “festival style event” and they recommend you to come dressed in whatever you like, whether it’s fancy dress, college colours or beachwear.

Featured image @lancastersu, via Instagram.

Related articles recommended by this writer: