The Comedy Store set to come to the Great Hall for ‘a night of non-stop laughter’

Five of the ‘freshest and funniest comedians on the circuit’ will perform at Lancaster University

On Sunday 17 March, the Comedy Store will be arriving at Lancaster University for A Night at the Great Hall.

This event is open to all students and staff at Lancaster University as well as the general public.

Tickets bought in advance cost £8 through Eventbrite, or £10 on the door.

This night is set to be hilarious with a line-up of comedians who have had plenty of experience within the comedy industry.

The line-up consists of Ria Lina, who has headlined at great clubs in the UK and internationally, and will be the MC for the night; Finlay Christie, who was featured on Blue Peter at the age of 14 for his stand-up comedy and currently performs in comedy clubs; Josh Jones, who has made many TV appearances including The Jonathon Ross Show, Gbemi Oladipo, a nominee for BBC’s New Comedian of the Year; Josh Baulf, who has been nominated for a variety of comedy awards and was shortlisted for the BBC New Comedy Award.

Tickets are still available to purchase if you are interested in attending this show at the Great Hall. Doors open from 6pm and the comedy performances will commence from 7pm.

Featured image via Lancaster University website.

Related articles recommended by this writer: