Image may contain: Hair, Beard, Selfie, Portrait, Human, Person, People

There’s a documentary on BBC One tonight about drug use in Bristol, filmed on Stokes Croft

Lol you’re probs in the background

Does walking up Stokes Croft late at night give you slight anxiety? Well you're in for a treat now.

BBC Three are treating us with another hard hitting documentary, delving into the world of drugs, seen through of the eyes of professionals, users and dealers in Bristol.

The first episode takes a look down Hepburn Road, also known as "Crack Alley". It's located in the heart of Stokes Croft, literally next to the Love Inn, and has been identified as a crime hotspot for drug selling.

Image may contain: Vehicle, Transportation, Car, Automobile, Outdoors, Night

Hepburn Road runs from Stokes Croft into St Pauls

In the last 18 months, 2700 crimes have been reported in this area. We're told that there are 'meeter and greeters' asking people on Stokes if they want drugs, then luring them down Hepburn Road. Students are also being robbed here, but not necessary reporting to the police.

If you attended the free party last halloween, you're probably featured

One UWE student said : "We saw loads of cameras at the free party, it was in a warehouse by Motion. I went over to ask them what they were doing and they said they were the BBC, at that point I rapidly disappeared into the crowd"

Thangam Debbonaire, Bristol West MP, is also featured in the documentary with controversial views that drugs such as Cannabis and Ecstasy should be sold over shop counters.

The four-part documentary is available to stream on BBC 3 online and will hit BBC One at 10.45pm this evening.