Quiz: Answer these 11 questions and we’ll tell you what type of Bristol boy you are

Meet the local team

One in five Bristol students say they are self-isolating right now from Covid-19

The poll also found 70% said they knew another Bristol Uni student currently positive with Covid-19

We spoke to Olisa’s best friend who has started a mental health podcast in his memory

The first episode features mental health activist Ben West as his guest

All Bristol Uni students can now book their Covid-19 vaccine and here’s how to do it

The moment you’ve been waiting for has arrived

Here are all the best moments and highlights from FUZE 2021 show ‘Utopia’

No fast fashion in sight, just good vibes

REVEALED: What the Colston statue looks like a year after protesters dumped in harbour

The Colston statue goes on display at M Shed from Friday 4th June

We met Stoke Bishop’s iconic Instagram page to find out what freshers have been up to

They describe themselves as ‘literally just a normal person… with extra good chat’

Durham Uni fashion show apologise after FUZE accuse them of ‘brand identity theft’

FUZE Bristol said ‘the team at Durham University show a lack of innovation and a disregard for creative integrity’

Graffitied Colston statue to go on display in Bristol museum next week

The temporary exhibition opens at M Shed alongside a survey asking Bristol citizens’ views on the future of the slave-trader’s statue