7 places to cheer on your friends running the half marathon at the Great Bristol run

Meet the local team

Bristol SU Officer Statement in solidarity with Palestine criticises university’s approach

‘We are disappointed by the approach the University of Bristol has taken when speaking about this issue’

PETA activists confront Bristol Uni’s vice chancellor in New York about forced swim tests

The activists protest that ‘not one animal leaves the laboratory alive’ after the experiment is over

Jewish student in Bristol Uni encampment told to be ‘ashamed’ of their pro-Palestine views

A counter-protestor confronted the Jewish student saying ‘the encampment reeks of antisemitism’

The end to our academic grind is in sight: How to celebrate finishing exams in Bristol

To all you brave soldiers still going, well-earned celebration is pending

Bristol’s student music scene: A sit down with Edward Granshaw, an up and coming musician

‘You’ve got to be insane enough to do it and make it’

Bristol student returns to American football club as coach after suffering spinal injury

Archie says he didn’t want to ‘quit on my friends’ at his beloved sports club

Ambitious Bristol University start-ups win a share of £100,000 after exciting competition

Winners came from a wide range of sectors, from live events to seaweed farming

Bristol University student makes Miss England final promoting women in STEM

Jess wants to ‘show younger generations of women that actually it is attainable to do physics’ as a career which is currently male-dominated

‘Green’s my favourite colour’: What do Bristol Uni students think of recent election results

We investigated why Bristol students backed Green, taking many seats which were previously held by Labour

Who’s roamed the halls of our humble abodes: Accommodations of famous Bristol Uni alumni

Rumour has it that one of James Blunt’s guitars is stashed away somewhere in Stokey B