The Tab and Bar Blanc are putting on a charity music evening on Monday

Let’s raise some dollar

The Tab Newcastle and Bar Blanc are hosting a charity music evening at Bar Blanc on Monday 7th March.

We previously linked up with Bar Blanc in November where we helped raise over £300 for the Movember foundation.

This Monday (7th March) we’re aiming to raise even more,  but this time it’ll be for the Teenage Cancer Trust.

Acoustic nights usually happen fort nightly at the bar and showcases some of Newcastle’s best talent. But this special charity edition we’ll be doing a raffle and ‘guess the amount of condoms’.

Around seven young people aged between 13 and 24 are diagnosed with cancer every day in the UK. They need expert treatment and support from the moment they hear the word ‘cancer.’ Teenage Cancer Trust is the only charity dedicated to making this happen.

Here’s who’ll be playing.

James Wood

Molly Mackay

Georgia Garnett & Martha Hawkins

Barry Hilton

Pete Riley (without his partner Miles)

Luke Boobbyer

Soham De

Each of the acts will be playing roughly 5 songs each. A £2 entry fee will be charged on in order to help raise the money. Please do come down and support – it should be a great evening!

For more information on the Teenage Cancer Trust visit: https://www.teenagecancertrust.org/