Freshers campaign: Meet the ProFRESHionals

Geddit?

They claim they will take next year’s freshers on the “journey of a lifetime… LITERALLY”, putting on a baby bar crawl and a kid’s party.

There will then be a “profreshion-halls” battle of the halls, mid-life crisis, and will finish off the week with “afterlife”.

And as the voting draws to a close, make sure your vote counts. Cast your vote here.

Joe, 3rd-year English language, says “my first three freshers week have been crazy and each year gets bigger and better, we are the team to carry this trend on!”

Alice, 3rd-year psychology: “when I’m not on the Radio, I’m dancing with NCL Dance team. Music is my passion and I’m determined to get the best acts yet”.

Stu, 4th-year maths, says “when you’re on the NUSSC Committee you see it all! So I’m bringing back the experience from the alps and want to apply it in the Toon! VOTE PROFRESH.”

Jo, 3rd-year history: “since First year, I’ve been in loads of societies, which makes me keen to get some fresh sport/society involvement in FW15”.

Joe says, “we feel our excessive experience will really help us planning the perfect Freshers Week.

“We’re all organised Freshers Crew Supervisors who have 14 weeks of Freshers and Crew experience!

“We want to get the whole of Uni involved in the week.

“We have all partied all around the world and have tons of experience from music festivals in Arctic Canada to the Clubbing scene in Vietnam.

“There has never been an idea like ours and we have got a lot of good feedback so to put this into action would be a dream come true so VOTE PROFRESH…

“You know you want to”.