Leicester: A lot of average wankers

Pornhub stats reveal Leicester is pretty average when it comes to the smut

Pornhub was visited a whopping 1.4 million times last year by people in Leicester.

Information released by the free pornography site about its user habits has revealed randy residents and students spent an average of 9 minutes and 41 seconds – just one second less that the national average.

The breakdown of site hits means that Leicesterians viewed the site’s videos more than 3,900 times per day, with Mondays being the most jizzy day of the week.

They also visit less pages than the national average, looking at just 6.81 videos during their sessions.

The most interesting information to come from the data was related to the searches carried out by those living in Leicester – where Indian was the most sought out x-rated material.

The top terms searched nationally are: British, Lisa Ann and lesbian. Residents of Leicester search for two of those three.

Lisa Ann: One of Britain’s top searches

Taking the rest of the country into account, residents of the UK visit the more pages on than those who live in Northern Ireland, Wales and Scotland. They amass an average of 8.77 pages per visit.

The Scottish stay longer on the site than any of the other Home Nations, staying for 9 minutes and 45 seconds before blowing their loads. Those from Northern Ireland stay just 9 minutes 35.

National sentiment Image: Pornhub