LF System cancels Halloween appearance at Sugar tonight

D.O.D will be performing at the Halloween event instead

The Sugarhouse has announced that it will no longer be hosting LF System at the nightclub tonight.

In an Instagram story, The Sugarhouse said that the Scottish production duo who created Afraid To Feel will no longer be appearing at the Twisted Circus Halloween event tonight, October 31.

LF System said they were forced to cancel due to “high fatigue” and apologised for any disappointment they may have caused students who were looking forward to the event.

The Sugarhouse went on to announce that DJ D.O.D will be performing in place of LF Systems at the sold-out event this evening.

In a statement from the duo on The Sugarhouse’s story, LF System said: “To all at Lancaster Uni… We’re absolutely gutted to say we are unable to make our performance tonight at The Sugarhouse due to high fatigue.

“We’ve been looking forward to this show for a long time and have never canceled a show before but we have just played eight shows in ten days + promo interviews on top of that and it’s starting to take its toll… to the point we’ve been heavily advised against playing.

“We are incredibly sorry and hope you understand.”

Featured image before edits via @lfsystemmusic

Related articles recommended by this writer: