‘Vibe is a brand new company’: Vibe announces Grand Opening Weekend

‘Vibe is a brand new company with new Owners, new General Manager and new Door Supervisors!’

Vibe has announced that its Grand Opening weekend will take place on the 28th and 29th of October.

The nightclub announced on its Instagram, “We are delighted to announce we will be opening this weekend!”

Vibe stated: “Vibe is a brand new company with new Owners, new General Manager and new Door Supervisors! We are proud to put people over profit and firmly believe safety is our number one priority. We’re so excited to bring the best nightclub experience possible to Lancaster!

“Our official Launch Party takes place on Saturday – tickets are currently sold out, but we’ll let you know if more become available!”

Vibe is set to hold a Latin Party Halloween event on Friday 28th. It has described the music for the night as reggaeton, Latin & international hits, R&B, house, and more.

It stated: “We’re still taking every precaution to create a safe and fun experience for everyone to enjoy. For more information on what we already have in place, check out our Safety highlight on our Insta page.”

The nightclub postponed its original Grand Opening after it was vandalised multiple times before its opening week. It said on Instagram that it was advised not to open “after taking advice from local authorities”.

Featured image credit: @vibelancateruk on Instagram

Related articles recommended by this writer: