Image may contain: Dating, Performer, Skin, Man, Person, Face, Human

Quidz is moving to Story and Tommy Fury is going

Tommy will be there on 23rd September

Last week we announced that Smack is moving to Story and now we know that Paper are also moving their Mondays to Story. The Monday night at Story will now be called Quidz and the first event is on 16th September.

The news was announced last night and threw shade at Pryzm who are hosting their own Quids In on a Monday night.

Quidz, at Story, promises the same DJs, Bump & Grind and VKs for just £1. VKs will even be just £1 all night loooong.

QUIDZ: EVERY MONDAY AT STORY NIGHTCLUB ?? £1 VK's – ALL NIGHT LONG ?Cardiff, we have some major news! As you know…

Posted by QUIDS IN Cardiff on Tuesday, August 13, 2019

In even better news, Tommy Fury will be making an appearance on Monday 23rd September. Tommy came second with Molly Mae on Love Island this summer and since leaving has been banned from the Islander's Ibiza trip and worn some very questionable shoes.

As well as having Tommy and moving to a brand new multi million pound club, Quidz are giving away free entry and VKs all year to two people. All you have to do is tag someone in the comments of their FB post.

See you at Quidz.