Image may contain: Disco, Sunglasses, Accessories, Accessory, Night Life, Party, Night Club, Club, Human, Person

Omg! Smack is moving to Story, the new multi-million pound Glam refurb

Paper treating us students well, as always

Smack, the much loved Friday event, is moving out of Pryzm and to Story, the brand new, multi-million pound, refurbished version of Glam.

Since 2010, Smack is Cardiff's most popular Friday night event and is loved by students all across the city.

But don't worry, Paper (the management company of Smack) have confirmed that it will remain under the same management and staff, so our Smack nights will still be as good as ever.

This move is known as #TheNextChapter for Smack. To mark this new venture, Paper have promised a number of new twists, including new DJs, content and big acts over freshers. Hopes: up. Push notifications: on.

Image may contain: Festival, Stage, Club, Party, Musical Instrument, Musician, Leisure Activities, Night Life, Crowd, Human, Person

Smack. will hold many more new DJs and events

The launch night of the brand new Smack is Friday 13th of September which means there's no better excuse to get back to Cardiff even sooner, sorry Mum.