Sussex Summer graduation dates are out

Class of 2018, turn your tassels

Hide Images

Get your gowns and caps out, it's time to graduate. Three years full of library all nighters, too much red bull and countless stress attacks, in order to finally stand on that massive stage, turning your tassel and holding your well-deserved diploma in hand. We know you can hardly wait to graduate and therefore we've got good news for you. The University has officially released the graduation schedule for the 2018 Summer graduation.

The ceremonies will be held between Monday 23 July and Friday 27 July 2018 in the Brighton Centre, and will take place as follows:

Monday 23 July 2018

1.30 pm – Ceremony 1

Global studies

IDS

4.30 pm – Ceremony 2

History, Art History and Philosophy

Roffey Park

Tuesday 24 July 2018

10 am – Ceremony 3

– Life Sciences

1.30 pm – Ceremony 4

– Engineering and Informatics

4.30 pm – Ceremony 5

– Psychology

Wednesday 25 July 2018

10 am – Ceremony 6

– Law, Politics and Sociology (Department of Law)

1.30 pm – Ceremony 7

– Law, Politics and Sociology (Department of Politics/ Department of Sociology)

– Mathematics and Physical Sciences

Thursday 26 July 2018

10am – Ceremony 8

– Business, Management and Economics (Department of Business Management – the following programmes: Accounting and Finance/ Banking and Finance/ Finance/ International Accounting and Coorperate Governance/ International Business/ International Management/ Management and Finance)

1.30 pm – Ceremony 9

Business, Management and Economics (Department of Business Management – the following programmes: Business and Management Studies/ Entrepreneurship & Innovation/ Global Supply Chain and Logistical Management/ Human Resource Management/ International Marketing/ Management/ Marketing and Management

4.30 pm – Ceremony 10

– Business, Management and Economics (Departmens: Economics/ SPRU/ CCE)

– English (English/ SCLS)

Friday 27 July 2018

10 am- Ceremony 11

– Media, Film and Music

1.30 pm – Ceremony 12

– Education and Social Work

For any further information check out the University's website.