Applications to join The Sussex Tab’s editorial team are now open

Applications close on Sunday 16th April

The Sussex Tab is now recruiting for our 23/24 editorial team. The Sussex Tab breaks the biggest news stories on campus and covers anything that Sussex students need and care to know about.

The available positions are: Editor-in-Chief, News Editor, Features Editor, and Social Media Manager.

Applications from all students are welcome, no matter what degree you’re studying or what year you’re in. You just need to be passionate and have an interest student journalism.

As the positions are editorial, some journalism or writing experience is of use. If you’ve written for a blog or any other publication before and are looking for more experience or responsibility then we encourage you to apply.Our experienced editors will be carrying our training with you to help you settle into your new roles before the new academic year begins.

The deadline for applications is 23:59 Sunday 16th April 

Editor-In-Chief

As Editor-In-Chief you’ll be in charge of overseeing the everyday running of The Sussex Tab. You’ll be overseeing your team of writers, editing articles and lead the direction of our coverage. You should be prepared to write your own pieces throughout the year and help the team in breaking the biggest stories on campus.