Already bored of self-isolation? Vote for Soton’s most eligible bachelorette!

One of these girls was dumped on Valentine’s Day

Last week we gave you our first lot of sexy single ladies, it’s now time to vote in heat two of Soton’s most eligible bachelorette! Let’s be real, now that Uni’s closed you’re not doing anything else, so you may as well:

Emily Gibb, Psychology

Why?

Her friends say Emily is “guaranteed to make you laugh and is all 5ft 2 of stunning”, and that she’s an “absolute catch”.

Ideal first date?

“Mini-golf followed by buckets of Pornstar Martini” – let’s hope Emily can handle her drink.

Maddison Palmer, Fashion Marketing

Why?

She’s “bubbly, sexy and posh” and if that isn’t reason enough to vote for her, she got dumped on Valentine’s Day. She also studies Fashion Marketing so she would be a great person to go to for style advice once we’re allowed to go out again.

Ideal first date?

Harbar at Habour Hotel – Dani Dyer’s been there, so it must be good.

Zhané Paige, Archeology and Anthropology

Why?
She’s “fit, funny, flirty” and “been single a little too long for someone that good in bed!” Clearly, she’s confident too.
Ideal first date?
Cocktails – which apparently may end in tequila shots.

Lauren Thomson, Philosophy

Why?

Lauren has apparently “completed” Tinder and so she said this “seemed like the logical next step”. She described herself as “confident, spontaneous, flirty”.

Ideal first date?

As long as it’s not a kebab shop (yes, she was taken to a kebab shop on a first date), she’s not too picky.

Remember, nominations are still open so send them in here, it’s still all to play for!

Now, it’s time to vote for who you think should win and go through to the FINAL of Soton’s Most Eligible Bachelorette: