Bada Bingo a new ‘rave-bingo’ event comes to Newcastle

The bingo-meets-party event is coming to 15 towns and cities across the UK.

Need plans for this Saturday? We’ve got you covered.

Selling out fast, Bada Bingo is a party event coming to Newcastle this Saturday and on Friday 17th of December for a special Christmas event to get you in the festive mood.

Buzz Bingo in Byker will be given a complete makeover with bright, colourful decorations. With confetti cannons, live performers, legendary bingo games, and all-night dancing, it promises to be a night to remember.

Labelled “electrifying” by it’s organisers, the event combines bingo, the game we all know and love, with a nightclub atmosphere to give you the ultimate night out with friends.

Players will have the chance to win a number of unusual prizes including shark diving, their body weight in cheese, and of course what every student is after, cold hard cash.

The events company has obviously taken students’ love of free food seriously as other prizes you could win include, a year’s worth of weekly chocolate bar deliveries, a year’s supply of Wotsits, or a £100 pound Greggs voucher.

Ben Coxhill, Head of Events and Entertainment at Bada Bingo said: “Everyone loves a game of bingo but not everyone has seen bingo quite like this. With wacky prizes, live performers and sing your heart out songs, we’re promising to bring a whole new chaos to the bingo world. Prepare yourself for a night of madness.”

Other cities hosting the event include Sheffield and Leeds, the full list can be viewed on their website where tickets are also available.

Want to write stories like this? Join the team, no experience required. DM us via @TheTabNewcastle on Instagram or The Tab Newcastle on Facebook.